Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Exactly mate I remember being at Glastonbury years back and gangs of scousers going round rubbing people.On a couple of occasions Ive been at parties /festivals and had to step in and stop some dirty c**t from taking libities with a young girl who'd over indulged and wernt with it enough to know what was going on let alone say no(both times white fellas.And both times Ive had a knife pulled on me once to try and Rob me it was white fellas They'll always be c**ts wherever you go.

Scousers and ethnics are quite similar in many ways . Both have a victim mentality. Like when the kid got shot the other day, had some Micky mouser on the news saying nobody was coming forward with info because they don't trust the police. 

19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Wtf .I thought one or two posting here were  anti ethnics ,now some are cuddling up and sharing recipes ffs .Make your  f****n mind up .

You either hate their culture and them being here or you are happy to indulge when it suits .For me ,every knifing of an ethnic is a result .Hate the fuckers being here .
Get a f****n grip few of you and make your f****n minds up .

Hey up. Now look here ,a few weeks ago I was in hospital, my knackers needed seeing to, the hospital was that overwhelmed with sick folks, they asked me if I objected to being treated on the ward , no beds available, they apologized but I told em get stuck in, I was in agony and 1 hour later job done minus one ball , moral of this lot, is , the doctor who worked on me, was a coloured chap, God help.any of I lot who Dunna like darkies, and is admitted to hospital, it's full of em eh, u gonna refuse treatment, I don't think.so,. I'm whistling Dixie now 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not in the mood for funnies King .Boils my piss the  whole issue .?

And there's feck all you or I can do about it mate..the job was fecked along time ago..

Wilf had the right idea..pull.the pin and feck off out of it..

12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not in the mood for funnies King .Boils my piss the  whole issue .?

Boils alot of folks piss Tim...but not many are willing to make a stand and throw away their Live, Family,Freedom,Fac etc....so instead,we have a rant on here...get personal with each other...and go round and round?

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Dosnt mean I have to roll over and like it Dean .There’s still plenty about like me who don’t mind speaking their minds anywhere .

I'm not saying any different..

But surely you can see its a lost cause..

The uk will never return to how it used to be. Them days are sadly gone forever..

It might take 100 or 200 years..but the white man who wants to distance himself from it all..Will find himself pushed to the coastline of the uk..inner Britain will be predominantly coloured..its happening infront of our eyes in slow motion mate..and it ain't going to stop..

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

I'm not saying any different..

But surely you can see its a lost cause..

The uk will never return to how it used to be. Them days are sadly gone forever..

It might take 100 or 200 years..but the white man who wants to distance himself from it all..Will find himself pushed to the coastline of the uk..inner Britain will be predominantly coloured..its happening infront of our eyes in slow motion mate..and it ain't going to stop..

Your right Dean .I need talking down on days like this .Thanks bud ………

think calm ,think nice thoughts ?

Think …………ffs it ain’t working .Wine ,I need wine .Bottle in the cupboard .I’ll be back .

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Exactly mate I remember being at Glastonbury years back and gangs of scousers going round rubbing people.On a couple of occasions Ive been at parties /festivals and had to step in and stop some dirty c**t from taking libities with a young girl who'd over indulged and wernt with it enough to know what was going on let alone say no(both times white fellas.And both times Ive had a knife pulled on me once to try and Rob me it was white fellas They'll always be c**ts wherever you go.

Only had a knife pulled on me once, in Ireland by an Irish lad, I was 15 he was about 18, a complete nob and had no bottle... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1