Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m guessing she’s not about at the moment and your pouring your heart out to me fella .Dean will be along to play you some soothing music later and talk you through it .

Your sordid homelife dosnt need to be aired here bud .

Appears I’ve touched a nerve ???.

No not at all you aint bright enough to touch a nerve with me.But the way you're going on It makes me think thats how you found your missus.Walking the streets trying to earn enough for a 20quid bag to share with her big black pimp

17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No not at all you aint bright enough to touch a nerve with me.But the way you're going on It makes me think thats how you found your missus.Walking the streets trying to earn enough for a 20quid bag to share with her big black pimp

That’s f****n uncanny .We’re you that little twat wanking  over us in that window or the one her pimp said had a tight arse .

I dont know why Id expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth of someone who claims to have started his line of terriers out of a first cross Patterdale staff that he got off of D Wheeler 2 years before Derek ever bred a Patterdale to a staff.Either thick as f**k or just a born liar

we can't even have a debate or voice our different opinions without folks getting personal with the insults?

could we even stand side by side as a collective,put aside our differences...for the greater fight?

I don't think so... country and us as a people are f****d?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I dont know why Id expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth of someone who claims to have started his line of terriers out of a first cross Patterdale staff that he got off of D Wheeler 2 years before Derek ever bred a Patterdale to a staff.Either thick as f**k or just a born liar

????You Dumb  f**k .

Ive listened to your tales of all things terriers and no two stories rack up the same .Your either a shit liar or the drugs have pickled your memory.

I tried to ask you about that very same dog but your time line was way off from the day I picked him up lol so I asked no more .

Either your idol is a f****n lying snake or you are .

You came on here trying to be the messiah all things Wheeler but you forgot one thing .The truth .