Nottinghill

19 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So I'll take that as you have never worked anywhere other than your county... as I thought... give it the big man on here... but couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding ?

What the f**k you on about you stupid retard .I’ve only ever worked here , like 99.9 % of the population .

You worked away cos no f****r wanted you back home .

What the f**k that has to do  with our current situation I’ve no idea .No  doubt  you’ll enlighten me though .

Give it the big man ,Wtf are you on sloppy .

Ive earnt my way through life and soon found out there’s more money to be earnt off somebody else’s graft rather than just mine .

Theres only ever a wage from the  sweat from your own brow ,honest graft yes but if you want more you need to employ people .

If I intimidate you then good ,someone’s got to be up there for folk to  look up to ????
Maybe just maybe , one day you’ll write something that actually impresses me rather than jumping on someone else’s attempt at belittling me but then again like dogs ,some folk get braver in company and your one of them .

Your banter ranges from junior school to retard .

• Haha 1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Only the one like  from our resident nob end says it all though Downy .

If I was after likes Id just go along with all THL tough guys.Is that why you're on here?trying for likes to boost your low self esteem.

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

If I was after likes Id just go along with all THL tough guys.Is that why you're on here?trying for likes to boost your low self esteem.

??Yep , very low esteem me mate .

Do you get on here often now or just when you need a boost yourself .

65918530-F1BB-4880-89F2-F0EEF171D5D5.png.590eb2cf3d67f13aee3f6a9c38b6d1c8.png

Found this for you mate .Might be a Rihanna on there for ya .??

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

What the f**k you on about you stupid retard .I’ve only ever worked here , like 99.9 % of the population .

You worked away cos no f****r wanted you back home .

What the f**k that has to do  with our current situation I’ve no idea .No  doubt  you’ll enlighten me though .

Give it the big man ,Wtf are you on sloppy .

Ive earnt my way through life and soon found out there’s more money to be earnt off somebody else’s graft rather than just mine .

Theres only ever a wage from the  sweat from your own brow ,honest graft yes but if you want more you need to employ people .

If I intimidate you then good ,someone’s got to be up there for folk to  look up to ????
Maybe just maybe , one day you’ll write something that actually impresses me rather than jumping on someone else’s attempt at belittling me but then again like dogs ,some folk get braver in company and your one of them .

Your banter ranges from junior school to retard .

Lol...what a pile of self righteous shite..

Anyone who breeds 2 scatter breds together and calls then his line ?? definitely doesn't impress me.

47 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

??Yep , very low esteem me mate .

Do you get on here often now or just when you need a boost yourself .

65918530-F1BB-4880-89F2-F0EEF171D5D5.png.590eb2cf3d67f13aee3f6a9c38b6d1c8.png

Found this for you mate .Might be a Rihanna on there for ya .??

Nah Rhhannas too young for me.Besides why would I wanna go on there when I already have a very smart looking Bajan bird