Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Ghost face” indeed…..f**k me !

I wouldn't mock, word on the street is he chinged that guy in 2019 at Brookmill Park ? but I am surprised he even went to Notting Hill, he was only saying the other day "I ain't going Carni. I stay making bread with my chargie Wallahi" ???

Just now, mackem said:

I wouldn't mock, word on the street is he chinged that guy in 2019 at Brookmill Park ? but I am surprised he even went to Notting Hill, he was only saying the other day "I ain't going Carni. I stay making bread with my chargie Wallahi" ???

Brilliant isn’t it ;) 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I think you’re secretly getting in to the urban jigaboo scene ?

14 hours ago, downsouth said:

Thing is half the ones who get personal on here probably wouldn't say Boo to a goose in real life.Let alone speak their mind to some random black fella.Most of em have more than likely been bullied most of their lives thats why they're constantly on here giving it large behind their usernames.

For the record..I grew up having half caste family, aunties and  cousins,my Nan's sister married a Jamaican in 1962,that side of the family come from a place called Pill...as multicultural as you can get...my grandfather on my dad's side was south African (Dutch heritage) and was racist as f**k,from what my dad told us, wouldn't entertain any of em? I didn't know what a racist was until I went to Borstal at 15...the RVS boys ran the place( had to pick your side)....will never forget the day they put 2 black lads ,shipped up from Feltnam(spelling) for being to big for their boots...on a wing with 60/70 young skinheads?they were both on a hospital wing within a few hrs....I've always treated each person as an individual regardless of their colour,good and bad in every walk of life...a cnut is a cnut to me,and I've no problem telling you,had enough slaps over the yrs,but make sure they count,and you knock me the f**k out?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

For the record..I grew up having half caste family, aunties and  cousins,my Nan's sister married a Jamaican in 1962,that side of the family come from a place called Pill...as multicultural as you can get...my grandfather on my dad's side was south African (Dutch heritage) and was racist as f**k,from what my dad told us, wouldn't entertain any of em? I didn't know what a racist was until I went to Borstal at 15...the RVS boys ran the place( had to pick your side)....will never forget the day they put 2 black lads ,shipped up from Feltnam(spelling) for being to big for their boots...on a wing with 60/70 young skinheads?they were both on a hospital wing within a few hrs....I've always treated each person as an individual regardless of their colour,good and bad in every walk of life...a cnut is a cnut to me,and I've no problem telling you,had enough slaps over the yrs,but make sure they count,and you knock me the f**k out?

*Feltham.... Got a few mates ho were in there when it first opened ?