Y'all and dogs

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm far from religious,but iv nothing against it,but here it's nothing to do with being upstanding an honest,this site has plenty petty arguments,an your just adding to it towards wolfy for no spparent reason,who the f**k are you to be condescending an know it all to anyone,your a prick an a informant,your a cop sure ain't you,you said the unjabbed should be treated differently to the jabbed you f***ing clown of an old man,if push came to shove you'd tout,100% on your neighbor,go f**k yourself how's that.

now now francie, not like you to be naughty, ?  just ignore silly buggers, 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man idk what's with you honestly. Yes is polar opposite hence why I'm curious and asking I'm trying to expand my knowledge my guy.  So yes I will show my confusion I will say what think. That's how yo

There’s nothing wrong with wanting the best of things imho mate, I like good kit for anything I do and that extended to not wanting an absolute article at the end of a slip (and believe me, I have had

By far and large yes. But equally that type know f**k all about breeding really, and their interest in blood is superficial, beginning and ending with a bit of paper with some red on it. The lads that

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Never had spaniels mate, me and a spaniel wouldn’t get on.

f****d about with a few working types since I have been here but it was more out of habit than reality, I was just kidding myself on, there’s no proper work for them. 

I don’t have any proper dogs now, got a farm collie mongrel thing that someone dumped on the lane as a puppy 5 years ago and a mongrel whippet/lab cross that I bought for €30 for my little boy…..that’s it.

Complete and utter waste of time having a proper dog here. 

Never had a deerhound off Mik, I had a saluki bull grey who I bought over with me but the poor f****r was going mental with nothing to do and leathering Billy goats…..wasn’t fair to him so he has a nice spot out the back.

That done me in.

I won’t ever own a lurcher again.

BA529429-C2C6-4C1E-A06E-4C24488924C0.jpeg.885bac50955624ceeb7f80d3a42ff9b6.jpeg

Your in Ireland and there's no work for a lurcher...  lol.. travellers and lines ??

You really believe your own shite.... 

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

There is still a big market for them. A lot of the dealers are wrong side of the tracks. We used to buy some dogs from a firm called CPS in north London. They had the dog warden contracts for a lot of London boroughs and so has an endless supply of strays that they grade and then sell on. I went down one day to buy a GSD and they had around 20 to choose from. All schite. They brought them into a piece of spare ground one by one. First I threw a ball into long grass. Any that showed no interest were rejected. Those that at least searched for the ball were then taken to the edge of the area while I wound them up. Then they were released and I pressured them. If they came forward and grabbed the sleeve I peeled their gums back to check the teeth for signs of age. None passed the three tests yet they would go to the army or private protection srrvices for a grand each. And that was 2005. 

Its good money for old rope. But if you can cut the schite and turn out good protection dogs you could earn £5000 per dog.

You are out of touch mate. Protection dogs from the business below start at £20000.

10 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Your in Ireland and there's no work for a lurcher...  lol.. travellers and lines ??

You really believe your own shite.... 

In my part of Ireland there’s no work for a proper lurcher or a gun dog for that matter and you can take that to the bank.

If you think there is then I’m afraid you ain’t the authority you think you are. 

35 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I'm somebody who doesn't make things up. Which is more than we can say for you given the post above. And you have previously claimed to follow Jesus. Not the Arsenal player, the other chap who urged people to turn the other cheek and live honest lives. Still, a few Hail Marys and ten euro in the collection tray so the priest can buy some KY Jelly before he takes choir practise and you are absolved until next week.  

Yes I do follow jesus an if you'd known anything about it you'd of known it's not religious,nothing to do with priests or collection trays you silly old fecker.

You don't even know what turn the other cheek means do you,like most heathens that try to use it against someone.

My point is your a prick towards wolf for no reason at all,an your a informant,if your going to be smart arse about something,try to be right about what your saying.

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yes I do follow jesus an if you'd known anything about it you'd of known it's not religious,nothing to do with priests or collection trays you silly old fecker.

You don't even know what turn the other cheek means do you,like most heathens that try to use it against someone.

My point is your a prick towards wolf for no reason at all,an your a informant,if your going to be smart arse about something,try to be right about what your saying.

Show me the evidence of being an informant and a bent copper. You won't because you have made it up. Is that what Jesus would do? 

If you are wanting to demonise me there is plenty to go at without making up things. Lying just shows you for what you are. A hypocrite.

All this because a lad posts in his American accent ?

What about our Irish and Scots pals who post in their own particular brogue  ?

Or the cockney lads who keep throwing in rhyming slang to keep us on our toes ?

Or the p***y wannabe's with their gypsy slang ?

Or my protege mC who seems to write in a strange East Yorkshire language that is completely devoid of punctuation ? ?

C'mon lads, it's a hunting site, not the Oxford debating society ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You are out of touch mate. Protection dogs from the business below start at £20000.

Bloody 'ell ?

My first working  dog cost £500 in 1997 and the second was a freebie. In 2007 when I was recovering from an eye injury I was tasked to bring in any suitable dogs offered and train them up to start an official course. In 12 months I brought 13 dogs in for a total cost of £40 and they all made it into service. The only one we paid for was from a rescue centre and we made a token donation. All the rest were from the public. Two of them were young spaniels from tatsblisters area. Badgercourt and Rytex lines. Fantastic working dogs. The best howver had been owned by a bloke with learning difficulties and kept fastened to a radiator. She developed a hunch back appearance. Took me about 3 weeks to get her settled then she was phenominal. 

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

All this because a lad posts in his American accent ?

What about our Irish and Scots pals who post in their own particular brogue  ?

Or the cockney lads who keep throwing in rhyming slang to keep us on our toes ?

Or the p***y wannabe's with their gypsy slang ?

Or my protege mC who seems to write in a strange East Yorkshire language that is completely devoid of punctuation ? ?

C'mon lads, it's a hunting site, not the Oxford debating society ! ?

Cheers.

Its not just that Charts. Look back and you see he keeps running into the same blind alley. He posts asking about something, doesn't understand what is replied and instead of educating himself he just bulldozes through as though it is us that are out of step. Look at Wilf's recent posts to him on this thread. It demonstrates the recurring problem.

10 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Show me the evidence of being an informant and a bent copper. You won't because you have made it up. Is that what Jesus would do? 

If you are wanting to demonise me there is plenty to go at without making up things. Lying just shows you for what you are. A hypocrite.

I never said you were a bent copper,I said your an informant,an I didn't make it up,I'm going with the shite you spouted on the covid thread,about unjabbed should be treated different than the jabbed,that for me tells me all I need to know about you,your not to be trusted.

An stop playing the victim now am calling you out for the ball bag you are.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Bloody 'ell ?

My first working  dog cost £500 in 1997 and the second was a freebie. In 2007 when I was recovering from an eye injury I was tasked to bring in any suitable dogs offered and train them up to start an official course. In 12 months I brought 13 dogs in for a total cost of £40 and they all made it into service. The only one we paid for was from a rescue centre and we made a token donation. All the rest were from the public. Two of them were young spaniels from tatsblisters area. Badgercourt and Rytex lines. Fantastic working dogs. The best howver had been owned by a bloke with learning difficulties and kept fastened to a radiator. She developed a hunch back appearance. Took me about 3 weeks to get her settled then she was phenominal. 

Had a look at sites selling " fully trained" protection dogs this morning. Some are basically selling pups of 15 months as the finished product. Very dodgy. The protection dog industry has no oversight. Won't be long before there are tragic incidents stemming from these dogs

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Its not just that Charts. Look back and you see he keeps running into the same blind alley. He posts asking about something, doesn't understand what is replied and instead of educating himself he just bulldozes through as though it is us that are out of step. Look at Wilf's recent posts to him on this thread. It demonstrates the recurring problem.

It seems that something quite trivial has went off at a tangent and got very personal and nothing to do with the origional post, nothing unusual on here , of course.

We have a very wide spectrum of people on here, I learned a long time ago to take it for what it is, an Internet forum nothing to do with reality.

I used to get involved in these spats, but life moved on and my outlook changed......maybe I just got old ?

Cheers.

• Like 2