two presas for sale

Any info on the background/ make-up/ pedigree etc..... what does it mean by passports.....?????

all info on breeding etc given over phone, hence "pm genuine intrest"

the dogs both have their passports, same as people passports but for dogs.

Why are they for sale ?

:wallbash::wallbash: selling everything and buying a big gun to go round and perform a mass cull on people who ask daft questions :wallbash:

Seemed like a perfectly reasonable question, but If you need a big gun that is a perfectly reasonable answer.

Or are you getting rid because they are rubbish. Good luck with your clear out.

Why are they for sale ?

:wallbash::wallbash: selling everything and buying a big gun to go round and perform a mass cull on people who ask daft questions :wallbash:

Seemed like a perfectly reasonable question, but If you need a big gun that is a perfectly reasonable answer.

the reason for "pm genuine interest" was so that someone who was genuinely interested would be able to pm me and get a contact number, all the info on the dogs would then be given and persons who no a bit about this breed could then decide if they wanted dogs off this particular line, also "leegreen", they would be told the circumstances of the sale and would be able to decide for themselves that this is a genuine sale. as for them being "rubbish" i have to confess that as much as i taught them they could not grasp poker at all, i would go as far as to say they were rubbish at it , so if it helps you to grasp why these dogs might be for sale then we can say that it is because they a cr#p at cards. you silly boy :doh:

Why are they for sale ?

the reason for "pm genuine interest" was so that someone who was genuinely interested would be able to pm me and get a contact number, all the info on the dogs would then be given and persons who no a bit about this breed could then decide if they wanted dogs off this particular line, also "leegreen", they would be told the circumstances of the sale and would be able to decide for themselves that this is a genuine sale. as for them being "rubbish" i have to confess that as much as i taught them they could not grasp poker at all, i would go as far as to say they were rubbish at it , so if it helps you to grasp why these dogs might be for sale then we can say that it is because they a cr#p at cards. you silly boy :doh:

I have Presa's and I certainly would not sell them, not for £500 or what ever, they are worth much more than that to me and if they had to go for what ever reason I know of three people that would have them tomorrow because they are first class and well trained. The comment about why are they for sale was so you could clarify why they are for sale so people didn't jump to conclusions and also it stops messer phone calls, people that just want to chat etc. And people are only genuinely interested if they know the facts. And as for "silly boy" I'm not the one with two great big dogs I don't want. :laugh:

Why are they for sale ?

I have Presa's and I certainly would not sell them, not for £500 or what ever, they are worth much more than that to me and if they had to go for what ever reason I know of three people that would have them tomorrow because they are first class and well trained. The comment about why are they for sale was so you could clarify why they are for sale so people didn't jump to conclusions and also it stops messer phone calls, people that just want to chat etc. And people are only genuinely interested if they know the facts. And as for "silly boy" I'm not the one with two great big dogs I don't want. :laugh:

i seem to remember that you have a habbit of just commenting on things for no apparent reason and it seems with very little sense. how will i get messers calling when i can suss them on the pm.... why do i need to give my reasons for sale on the post when it is explained over the phone..... people jumping to what conclusions? and why do i give a fek if they do... money is far far from the issue and they are only going to suited homes.... and for a start "GREEN-LEE/ VERY GREEN LEE" if you are not interested in the dogs then dont fekin post about them, that was the idea of the short add, to avoid chatting to messers like your very green self.

Why are they for sale ?

i seem to remember that you have a habbit of just commenting on things for no apparent reason and it seems with very little sense. how will i get messers calling when i can suss them on the pm.... why do i need to give my reasons for sale on the post when it is explained over the phone..... people jumping to what conclusions? and why do i give a fek if they do... money is far far from the issue and they are only going to suited homes.... and for a start "GREEN-LEE/ VERY GREEN LEE" if you are not interested in the dogs then dont fekin post about them, that was the idea of the short add, to avoid chatting to messers like your very green self.

Its called a public forum and I seemed to be the only one interested :laugh: any way I dont want a slaging match so have a bump on me.