Enough is enough

On 17/08/2022 at 00:55, Daniel cain said:

another way to squeeze more money from folks?...but in the long run...how would you police it?,and at what extra costs??

ROAD.CC

Transport Secretary pledges tougher rules on bike riders as part of current legal review

we must pay more tax to support all the lazy fuckers who do not work be they illegal immigrants or politicians.plus like everything else the people who use the cycle lanes must pay for them.bit like diesel cars and electric cars,untill the masses make the change then all of a sudden you will have to pay lots of tax.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I could personally say that my misses holds my house and life together .    all this stay at home nonsense didn’t work for us . It’s a big ask for a girl whose worked from 15 to wrap it all in

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f***ing hell! 

is that a genuine pair of troop trainers ?

Just looking at them makes me smell the club book pages 

Actually Cost me more in import tax mate...you can still get the tracksuits that was in your Nans Littlewoods catalogue back in the day🤣👍

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Actually Cost me more in import tax mate...you can still get the tracksuits that was in your Nans Littlewoods catalogue back in the day🤣👍

Frantically scouring eBay as we speak mate 

Just now, WILF said:

Oh, he would look amazing walking Dusty Bun the dog in that !…….it’s about where he is at this stage of his life ! 

😁...takes a certain type,to carry off the leisure wear look....oldskool like the juniors...raw like a bed sore....

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

😁...takes a certain type,to carry off the leisure wear look....oldskool like the juniors...raw like a bed sore....

You’ve not seen the legend that is Dusty Bun mate !

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Troop Men's Cobra Mid Old School Retro Fashion...

Haha remember we got a nice wee turn I went into the town a got em boots in black with the matching trackie haha….. 

• Like 1