I got the Android Auto thingy in my new van and I'm selecting various playlists from bands I like from Spotify and YouTube music onto my phone for the 25 minute drive to work.  These playlists also have random artists scattered about and I'm hearing stuff I've never heard before.  Anyone like the Auteurs?

Cheers, D.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a brilliant gig/night.. Blagged stage side tickets so the kids were well chuffed.. me, my brother and sister in law could chill out and the kids could do their own thing (well mine are teena

Seeing Jack white Tuesday night hammersmith, seen a few times absolute quality, kev seen suede,a few times ,very good ,my guilty pleasure is florence and the machine ,seen her a good few times and alw

All music should be banned ………

Posted Images

Just now, NEWKID said:

That will be a brilliant gig mate... 

Don't know why I never watched Suede back in the day..one I missed, always liked them!

Think to be fair they were a the start of the whole brit pop thing ,

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Either first time I seen Bowie on Alladin Sane tour at Blackburn king George's hall 1973 (£3) Queen at Liverpool Empire 1977 or Pink Floyd at Maine Road 1983.

But at the time a lot of gigs are the best ever, I miss regular live music, used to have bands on 3 times a week at the pub where Mrs. D mark 2 worked. ?

Cheers, D.

?...

You're right, they are all the best as you walk away..

Other than oasis in the cattle shed...they were shit! Lol

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Think to be fair they were a the start of the whole brit pop thing ,

They were mate, Bernard Butler is a brilliant guitarist...

Macalmont and Butler - I feel better..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

They were mate, Bernard Butler is a brilliant guitarist...

Macalmont and Butler - I feel better..

Trash, and Yes both great songs. When it's the radio I'm Absolute 90s atm.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I might rent that cottage yet ?? 

?.

We got the Kev Inn here....its my own rock bar/shed! Lol.... 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How far is that from chivenor ? 

might kill two birds with one stone 

Hour 15 from Chivenor... was up.there for months working years ago... bleak old place! Lol

• Thanks 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Never got the stone roses really , but seen Ian brown solo and he was amazing 

another decent band forgotten were fronted by the ginger Robbie fowler himself …

Played Guildford Festival many years ago, a couple of members of Cast formed a band called The Shack, we got yapping in a double decker bus/bar... they asked us to play with them...shit hot thought I, play in a Liverpool and they were on the same label as the Zutons at the time.... we had a new drummer cause our man was in Afghanistan... I dropped him off after the festival, the was the last time I saw him or spoke to him...he was a brilliant drummer, but a f***ing weirdo... so we had no drummer and had to pass on the gig....I still hate that drummer!! Lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Might have said before  but went to a small gig in Brighton, a Chapel, and sat next to Jeff beck ,was watching Beth hart ,a great American blues singer ,a brilliant night ,

What a night!

Beth Hart has a lovely voice

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Played Guildford Festival many years ago, a couple of members of Cast formed a band called The Shack, we got yapping in a double decker bus/bar... they asked us to play with them...shit hot thought I, play in a Liverpool and they were on the same label as the Zutons at the time.... we had a new drummer cause our man was in Afghanistan... I dropped him off after the festival, the was the last time I saw him or spoke to him...he was a brilliant drummer, but a f***ing weirdo... so we had no drummer and had to pass on the gig....I still hate that drummer!! Lol

Fun Fact, The Zutons are mates with All Terrain off here.  Bosun might know them also?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2