Stephen patterson

35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Plummer or not, I couldn’t care if it was a gold shitting poodle, it’s opened it’s mouth towards a person, an shouldn’t be allowed to do it again. Never mind fact it’s a kid☹️

Got to find out what happened exactly first though Don as i bet many of our dogs would bite others if say we were attacked or a stranger tried grabbing them,i know for a fact one of my terriers would snap at a strange hand and i wouldn't cull it because of it.Thinking about it how many of us have seen dogs in a show ring bite at the judge? and i'd have a fecking strong bet not many were culled because of it if any ever..:thumbs:

• Like 1

On 02/04/2022 at 12:43, chesney said:

Working dogs are not pets and should never be thought of as pets and kids have no business around them.

What a load of bollocks.All my working dogs over the years Terriers/lurchers/bandogs have been safe around mine and anyone elses kids and would all spend plenty of time in the house.Ive found well bred working dogs to be more stable/sensible than most pet breeds.

• Like 4
On 02/04/2022 at 11:26, fireman said:

Why has a 5 year old dog suddenly bitten your daughter?,,,your going to get loads of shoot the fecker and all a plummer is good for is pts from the all knowing on here but there's a reason for it happening and it ain't always the dogs fault..

And sometimes it is the dogs fault.What do you suggest?Giving it a second chance to bite someone.

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

What a load of bollocks.All my working dogs over the years Terriers/lurchers/bandogs have been safe around mine and anyone elses kids and would all spend plenty of time in the house.Ive found well bred working dogs to be more stable/sensible than most pet breeds.

I dont care what way you keep your lot or what ya do with them im stating what i do with them and they have no business indoors they have own place out side well kenneled no point getting attached to them get a few jackers what ya going do keep all them in the house aswell

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, chesney said:

I dont care what way you keep your lot or what ya do with them im stating what i do with them and they have no business indoors they have own place out side well kenneled no point getting attached to them get a few jackers what ya going do keep all them in the house aswell

Never said I kept them in the house although the odd ones have stayed in.Maybe Im just not a hard terrirman.I suppose letting them indoors makes them soft and stops them working eh?

7 hours ago, downsouth said:

And sometimes it is the dogs fault.What do you suggest?Giving it a second chance to bite someone.

Find out what exactly happened to start with but it seems the lad has made a post then done one  :rolleyes:..