Some headstone

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im no marble sculptor mate ive no idea if its good,bad or indifferent but as someone mentioned earlier to have it in a public cemetery feet away from where others might want to sit in quiet reflection

Council's can sometimes be a bit on the officious side ,a bit small minded ,BUT there is a difference between insisting wind chimes are removed or getting letters warning about too many teddy bears on

It annoys me when councils decide what's tasteful or not in cemeteries. Its a matter of personal choice. f**k all to do with petty officials. One man's tackiness is another man's good taste.  Not

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its not tho is it, every fckr else has to abide by strict regulations on the memorials, why should this be any different

It must have been allowed bb,I understand what your saying.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What is it with gippos smashing up gravestones its f****n infantile not to mention cowardly.

There ain't any Gippos in the whole valley gnasher..but as you say its very cowardly doing such a thing. 

The first grave was a lad who died about 25yrs ago and his parents. and the second was the oldest brother..he ran the local boxing gym and was a boxer himself a very much liked man..

Who ever done it wouldn't of confronted him when he was alive I'm pretty sure..so they resort to the cowardly act..

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I think you misunderstand me mate (or maybe you don’t ) but I didn’t mean I like it, I just think it’s quiet decent workmanship and well put together…..like anything where you can see a bit of work went into it and they took a bit of care.

Anyway, be funny if you pals read this and did exactly that for a laugh ! Lol ? using all words you hate in the inscription like “Bruv” and “Fella” and a little jukebox playing that hideous f***ing grime “music” all day ! Lol ? 

Put him in flip flops and white socks n all with a red adidas shell suit 

It’s a new thing all this over the top gypo shite ,fuelled by the big p***y wedding shows etc. we have young lads round here pull up outside the pub in a range rover, bird gets out hair all gypo style , baby’s got all the headband on etc. this particular lad I knew his dad and ….well I got more traveller in my left bollock.embarrassing listen to shit accent they put on too

• Like 3

I remember as a kid I used to go to Horsmonden with my old man, there was never any of this utter toe curling shite.

My aunt had a place there and groups of older blokes would gather and talk and trade, no showing out or acting the c**t……maybe some of these “modern” travellers are just a reflection of the society we live in, except taken a bit further.

Lots of people now days are trying to show out to those around them as much as they may think they ain’t, it’s not the sole domain of travellers and it’s every bit as cringeworthy.

How many people do we know with a new-ish Audi on the drive and the house all done up like instagram…..not a pot to piss in……no different to that monument imho 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

It’s a new thing all this over the top gypo shite ,fuelled by the big p***y wedding shows etc. we have young lads round here pull up outside the pub in a range rover, bird gets out hair all gypo style , baby’s got all the headband on etc. this particular lad I knew his dad and ….well I got more traveller in my left bollock.embarrassing listen to shit accent they put on too

Plastic-pikeys, loads of them in sunderland last time I was there, buy a piebald horse, tether it on the waste ground where the houses used to be in Pennywell or down Ford allotments,get a trotting carriage, get a big thick 9 carat belcher chain, forget you were born in a terraced house down Millfield or hendon and adopt a weird macken/Irish, traveller accent, oh and make annual pilgrimages to Appleby and do numbers lotteries on Facebook for dirt bikes and transit vans, voila, instant traveller status ??

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, WILF said:

I remember as a kid I used to go to Horsmonden with my old man, there was never any of this utter toe curling shite.

My aunt had a place there and groups of older blokes would gather and talk and trade, no showing out or acting the c**t……maybe some of these “modern” travellers are just a reflection of the society we live in, except taken a bit further.

Lots of people now days are trying to show out to those around them as much as they may think they ain’t, it’s not the sole domain of travellers and it’s every bit as cringeworthy.

How many people do we know with a new-ish Audi on the drive and the house all done up like instagram…..not a pot to piss in……no different to that monument imho 

Yup wilf horsmondon still has a annual horse fair but it’s mainly kids brought up in a decent house with slick back hair giving the gypo chat. And yes your are right about the insta home. Hubby goes to gym, sleeve tattoos, anthracite everything, bi folds,cladding, windows, resin drive, hot tub . Carpets , sofa ,all silver grey.very good friends with the mortgage adviser??

• Like 1

Obviously a lot of gypsy travellers are in settled houses now it doesn’t mean they don’t still carry the blood and travellers And gypsys are two different breeds altogether. 

I know lad up the road nice fella and a good family lived in a house his whole life he’s a smith couldn’t be more of a gypsy crown derby everywhere Chanel rugs everywhere water Ford crystals obviously the old girls touch. place is immaculate keeps goldfinches lurchers he’s a tree surgeon slick hair ect ect 

just because he doesn’t roam the wilderness in a horse drawn cart doesn’t mean he’s had his identity and breeding took away from him. The old they live in a house so there not gypsys/travellers shows peoples lack of understanding of them. 

It’s like saying he’s not a black no more because he don’t live in a remote desert chasing lions with spears 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Obviously a lot of gypsy travellers are in settled houses now it doesn’t mean they don’t still carry the blood and travellers And gypsys are two different breeds altogether. 

I know lad up the road nice fella and a good family lived in a house his whole life he’s a smith couldn’t be more of a gypsy crown derby everywhere Chanel rugs everywhere water Ford crystals obviously the old girls touch. place is immaculate keeps goldfinches lurchers he’s a tree surgeon slick hair ect ect 

just because he doesn’t roam the wilderness in a horse drawn cart doesn’t mean he’s had his identity and breeding took away from him. The old they live in a house so there not gypsys/travellers shows peoples lack of understanding of them. 

It’s like saying he’s not a black no more because he don’t live in a remote desert chasing lions with spears 

Of course mate but them type are few and far between down here. I know all the boys miles around me so know the who the plastics are.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Of course mate but them type are few and far between down here. I know all the boys miles around me so know the who the plastics are.

Defo some wanna bees about mate but the proper gypsy lads won’t tolerate them. They are mainly dosser worksman who think they have been accepted but really are being used lol. 

that Ed Stafford programme what a arsehole he came across even the children wernt as soft as him, terrorised he got as well shit his motor up broke his trailer up proper pleb he come across. 

I find the English gypsy lads a tad ignorant to be fair minus a few. The Irish lads you can have a laugh and drink with I suppose that’s the Irish in them. 

my sister was with a cash fella for 15 years had a little boy with him the boy died at 13  RIP. Most definitely came from the old man’s breeding as his sisters kids had the same disease. 

nice people all the same couldn’t fault them. 

but breeds should stay with there own people none of this mixed breeding it only brings hassle and problems 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, WILF said:

I think you misunderstand me mate (or maybe you don’t ) but I didn’t mean I like it, I just think it’s quiet decent workmanship and well put together…..like anything where you can see a bit of work went into it and they took a bit of care.

Anyway, be funny if you pals read this and did exactly that for a laugh ! Lol ? using all words you hate in the inscription like “Bruv” and “Fella” and a little jukebox playing that hideous f***ing grime “music” all day ! Lol ? 

Im no marble sculptor mate ive no idea if its good,bad or indifferent but as someone mentioned earlier to have it in a public cemetery feet away from where others might want to sit in quiet reflection......nah not for me that....on a private traveller site or whatever yeah fill your boots but imagine having Stormzy music and a load of hand carved African sculptures alongside your nearest and dearest.

Anyway.....if im still kicking around when you snuff it mate i,ll be personally shoving you next to the Lawrence family plot alongside some nice marble sculptured Nigerian traffic wardens ?

• Haha 17