couple hours out with magwitch and little ted

so magwitch invited me to a few hours ferreting, to give ted a taste of whats to come, thankfully the rain stayed away all day, we started off on a roadside hedgerow, netting both sides and got 3, ted showed off a little jumping the nets, anyway we moved on to another three areas within the orchard and took another 4,

magwitch kindly donated some of this weekends catch to me(fri/sat) to re stock my freezer, but have a few to many now, if anyone local to essex wants 10 frozen rabbits, that they can pick up in the next few hours, they are welcome to them

oh, and ted learned to carry a rabbit :clapper:

post-5267-1200845033_thumb.jpg

Guest Magwitch

Hes A 3/4 Whippet 1/4 beddy from mike brown and Gutchcommon lines, he took a right shine to Stubby even puked on him :sick: he gets car sick and doesn't like stinger nettles much either. click on link to see his first retrieve in the field

Teddy the Beddy x

Edited by Magwitch
Hes A 3/4 Whippet 1/4 beddy from mike brown and Gutchcommon lines, he took a right shine to Stubby even puked on him :sick: he gets car sick and doesn't like stinger nettles much either. click on link to see his first retrieve in the field

Teddy the Beddy x

Awww he is lovely :icon_redface::icon_redface: looks a happy littler chap there :laugh: