Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So, you're saying taxes aren't necessary? Interesting.

No, they are not !

The only thing we should truly delegate to a government is security (foreign and domestic) and infrastructure……for that we should accept that we willingly contribute.

If government just did the things government are meant to do the “tax” rate would be about 3%….true story 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Studies show the uk public were willing accepting to get vaccinated .... how did that one pan out ? 

common sense shows the uk public are f***ing dumber than a hard rock in the ground or we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place 

now your a lot older than me so it's as expected youve had more years of brainwashing I know it's a hard job too so break from the spell your under but use your years of wisdom and wise the f**k up 

If I were The Man I wouldn't increase tax for the masses.I wouldn't take as many jaw dropping liberties as Boris did but I would pass laws to take money from the super rich. A meaningful wealth tax for a start. Abolish the royals  and confiscate their houses and land and sell it for the public good for seconds. I'm not revealing any more of my plans ...there are people watching and listening. Lol

And I'm still standing at 75 full of holes from vaccines of all kinds and still coffin dodging. Anti vaxxers are a menace imo. But I'm not getting involved in that one. We've been through it all ad nauseum.

Edited by jukel123
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Zero !……it don’t cost anything !

You cant tax your way to prosperity 

You can’t borrow your way into the black 

You can’t legislate your way to freedom !

There is no cost to improving peoples lives, that’s why they don’t do it.

One big illusion mate 

working your balls off 5/6/7 days a week working yourself into the ground to provide for a family to have a good life , which in return you hardly get to spend any time with  if your lucky and do well for yourself and have a wee nest by your 50s/60s or whatever in the end your probably physically too f****d to enjoy it properly . Them your kids grow up and they do the same for their family and so on and the big machine keeps on turning over and over 

what is the actual purpose in life when it comes down it 

big house ? 
fancy cars ? 
designer clothes ? 
Devils dandruff up your beak every weekend 

new I phones ? 

big tvs ? 

How many days a week does a typically family actually get to spend good quality time together with each other ? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

One big illusion mate 

working your balls off 5/6/7 days a week working yourself into the ground to provide for a family to have a good life , which in return you hardly get to spend any time with  if your lucky and do well for yourself and have a wee nest by your 50s/60s or whatever in the end your probably physically too f****d to enjoy it properly . Them your kids grow up and they do the same for their family and so on and the big machine keeps on turning over and over 

big house ? 
fancy cars ? 
designer clothes ? 

new I phones ? 

big tvs ? 

How many days a week does a typically family actually get to spend good quality time together with each other ? 

Hence the engineered break up of the family unit mate, now 2 people are working with salary’s just enough to float (if they make full use of the credit card of course !)….eat some junk and pay “them”, all those “them’s” ! 

Leave people alone and they would thrive a lot better and be a lot happier…..but there’s no money in leaving them alone 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, they are not !

The only thing we should truly delegate to a government is security (foreign and domestic) and infrastructure……for that we should accept that we willingly contribute.

If government just did the things government are meant to do the “tax” rate would be about 3%….true story 

They're not, so who's going to pay for our services, welfare, education, health care? Without government involvement these services might not be accessible to all, I thought you were sympathetic towards those on the bottom rung? 

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If I were The Man I wouldn't increase tax for the masses.I wouldn't take as many jaw dropping liberties as Boris did but I would pass laws to take money from the super rich. A meaningful wealth tax for a start. Abolish the royals  and confiscate their houses and land and sell it for the public good for seconds. I'm not revealing any more of my plans ...there are people watching and listening. Lol

And I'm still standing at 75 full of holes from vaccines of all kinds and still coffin dodging. Anti vaxxers are a menace imo. But I'm not getting involved in that one. We've been through it all ad nauseum.

Well I'll let you into a little secret some of what you just said has already happened kinda like a proceeds against crime but on a grander scale crimes against humanity ..... where do you think a fraction of this money is coming from for the new reset to benefit the people .... get your thinking brain on 

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

So your are not an advocate of fair tax then mate…….and yes, I am upto mischief with my question ! Lol 

18 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You could Tax a small fraction of what we are currently paying as a nation and you could keep the clogs turning with ease 

so are you saying the governments don't waste a vast majority of tax money ? yet your wanting to pay more so they can waste more ??? Interesting. 

When did I say that governments don't waste some of our tax money, blame the player not the game. Again, where did I say I'm wanting to pay more tax, I said I would be willing to pay more tax providing services like the NHS were improved.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hence the engineered break up of the family unit mate, now 2 people are working with salary’s just enough to float (if they make full use of the credit card of course !)….eat some junk and pay “them”, all those “them’s” ! 

Leave people alone and they would thrive a lot better and be a lot happier…..but there’s no money in leaving them alone 

Exactly mate it's just a down wards spiral and there too tired and dumbed down to actually take a step back and realise if you break it down to simple  terms and step out side the box and look in life's simple In reality 

Surround yourself with good people a roof over your head and some good food .... the rest are just modern day luxuries 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

One big illusion mate 

big house ? 
fancy cars ? 
designer clothes ? 

new I phones ? 

big tvs ? 

So what do you do then? How do you go about your life? 

Exactly mate it's just a down wards spiral and there too tired and dumbed down to actually take a step back and realise if you break it down to simple  terms and step out side the box and look in life's simple In reality 

Surround yourself with good people a roof over your head and some good food .... the rest are just modern day luxuries 

That's a choice! Nobody is forcing anyone to live beyond their means.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

They're not, so who's going to pay for our services, welfare, education, health care? Without government involvement these services might not be accessible to all, I thought you were sympathetic towards those on the bottom rung? 

That’s a different thing, you posed the question (sort of) of if taxes were necessary…..and I answered you.

Now, if you want to delegate more to the state of course they want paying for that, however, it still don’t add up to the gargantuan amounts they are taking off you with one hand and running up on the debt clock with the other (which you will also be paying for) …..and yes I am a fan of helping those most in need but again, it’s the every tenth beast under the Rod scenario and help as a social act rather than an enforced expropriation of private peoples money (a fraction of which the needy actually end up getting) 

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

When did I say that governments don't waste some of our tax money, blame the player not the game. Again, where did I say I'm wanting to pay more tax, I said I would be willing to pay more tax providing services like the NHS were improved.

I can see the government being nice and honest and putting all that extra tax into the nhs , I'm sure they are putting in every last pound  they can afford just now as it stands and doing their best for the health of the people 

• Haha 1

I can see the government being nice and honest and putting all that extra tax into the nhs , I'm sure they are putting in every last pound  they can afford just now as it stands and doing their best for the health of the people 

Always the optimist you, so you would prefer to pay even less tax and have even poorer services because they sure as hell won't give us a better service with less tax revenue.

The issue real issue you have isn't that taxes don't work, it's how the government manages and allocates those funds.

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Always the optimist you, so you would prefer to pay even less tax and have even poorer services because they sure as hell won't give us a better service with less tax revenue.

The issue real issue you have isn't that taxes don't work, it's how the government manages and allocates those funds.

How much does it cost to run the nhs a year ?