Russia Ukraine WW3

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

f**k me ! LOL ! 
I don’t know why I keep getting suckered into these conversation ! LOL ! 
Someone mentioned the stock markets were crashing and all I did was point out the irrefutable fact that the Footsie100 was doing rather well !

Maybe the “working man” isn’t doing as well as he should be, but he’d be a lot worse of with a stock market crash and an economic recession.

Cheers.

I promise, I’m not doing it on purpose mate ! Lol 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Stock markets will take another big tumble in September yes correct .... not a complete crash as of yet but another big tumble there will be several events leading up to it there will be hard times over the next few months so people appreciate what's to come..... 

major uk floods for September also 

sometimes you need to be broken to then prosper to appreciate things in life. 

Mystic Meg, if, at the end of September the stock markets remain buoyant and nothing happens on November the 5th...except kids have a whale of time celebrating the violent death of  the great hero Mr Fawkes. Do you undertake to write an 'I was talking bollox' admission on here? Or will you just spout more bollox correcting the timing of your prophecies?

I knew a religious lad in 1975 who was convinced the world would end on New Years Day 1976. He was in some sort of whacko sect.

I used to send him a New Year card for a while but he didn't see the funny side.

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Mystic Meg, if, at the end of September the stock markets remain buoyant and nothing happens on November the 5th...except kids have a whale of time celebrating the violent death of  the great hero Mr Fawkes. Do you undertake to write an 'I was talking bollox' admission on here? Or will you just spout more bollox correcting the timing of your prophecies?

I knew a religious lad in 1975 who was convinced the world would end on New Years Day 1976. He was in some sort of whacko sect.

I used to send him a New Year card for a while but he didn't see the funny side.

If nothing happens before November I shall delete my account on here and never return 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My mistake, Scotty, this was the post I was thinking of .

Cheers.

Stand by that aswell mate October at the very latest I have said for months/years that there will be a 3rd world war nuclear stand off near death civilisation experience .... as I said there's events that have to lead upto the switch over ..... 

This is for humanity this is for the children of the world to prosper 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Stand by that aswell mate October at the very latest I have said for months/years that there will be a 3rd world war nuclear stand off near death civilisation experience .... as I said there's events that have to lead upto the switch over ..... 

This is for humanity this is for the children of the world to prosper 

Don't send me the tena for men. Send me some shit paper. You're frightening the life out of me.

Edited by jukel123
2 hours ago, Pewit said:

I don't think people would mind paying more tax providing we saw an improvement in our services, let's at least hope Labour can bring us that. 

What would you like to pay more tax on ? 

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

I don't like paying tax on anything but I know it's essential in the reality of that thing called life. 😁

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nothings gonna happen though that will be of benefit to the average Joe 

the roads will still be in shit state , the cameras will still be set out every Friday and food and fuel will still be the same price 

So where does that leave us then stiffy ?  

look how far we have fallen as a nation in the last 15 years 

15 years ago I could walk down the village main street with a couple of lurchers and braces of rabbits in my hand in broad daylight and no one would bat an eye lid , try that now you would have people phoning the police and trying to get you out in jail ffs 

so where do you see us in the next 15 years how does It plan out look at the state of the uk run down to f**k full system is broken from head to toe .....how can/does  it change ? ... one way or another it leads down the conspiracy road for the end outcome good or bad wether yous choose to open your eyes or not 

6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Studies have shown the UK public would willingly pay more tax to bring the NHS up to scratch.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I don't like paying tax on anything but I know it's essential in the reality of that thing called life. 😁

How is it though your taxed on just about every single thing in life just about ... it's a bull shit and brainwashed  answer .... if the taxes were really all that important and wasn't for sheer greed they wouldn't be squandering it left right and centre 

how much money was sent to Ukraine ? 

millions ? Billions ?  That's just one example of a small slice of the cake that there throwing away 

How much money would it take to get the uk back up to a reputable standard of living ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

How is it though your taxed on just about every single thing in life just about ... it's a bull shit and brainwashed  answer .... if the taxes were really all that important and wasn't for sheer greed they wouldn't be squandering it left right and centre 

millions ? Billions ?  That's just one example of a small slice of the cake that there throwing away 

How much money would it take to get the uk back up to a reputable standard of living ? 

So, you're saying taxes aren't necessary? Interesting.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Studies have shown the UK public would willingly pay more tax to bring the NHS up to scratch.

Studies show the uk public were willing accepting to get vaccinated .... how did that one pan out ? 

common sense shows the uk public are f***ing dumber than a hard rock in the ground or we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place 

now your a lot older than me so it's as expected youve had more years of brainwashing I know it's a hard job too so break from the spell your under but use your years of wisdom and wise the f**k up 

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Zero !……it don’t cost anything !

You cant tax your way to prosperity 

You can’t borrow your way into the black 

You can’t legislate your way to freedom !

There is no cost to improving peoples lives, that’s why they don’t do it.

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

So, you're saying taxes aren't necessary? Interesting.

You could Tax a small fraction of what we are currently paying as a nation and you could keep the clogs turning with ease 

so are you saying the governments don't waste a vast majority of tax money ? yet your wanting to pay more so they can waste more ??? Interesting. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1