Russia Ukraine WW3

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

your a year infront scotty lol not that any would admit it lol

It’s not though , it’s relatively accurate reading , nothing massively out from left field . 

still looking at where the majority of banks have gone bankrupt in secret , remember that fact ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

From what I gather mate brics will become a gold backed currency .... the dollar as we know it will collapse the big  oil countries already stopping transactions and accepting payments with different currencies ..... the USA Canada Brazil Argentina etc etc will all have there own united gold backed currency with fare trade agreements with the brics .... we are entering the era for of gold 

Apart from being a leading correspondence on the new world order, what exactly is it you do? 

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Apart from being a leading correspondence on the new world order, what exactly is it you do? 

Deputy chief engineer on the rails .... what is it you do ? 

• Haha 1
WWW.TIKTOK.COM

@chartpolski and thee rest of the lads just came across a video that has a better explanation if the new financial system above ^^^

and before anyone starts about it must be true it's yon tick tock where else would you find out information on censored play forms bbc news ? Sly news , Facebook   And now the uk is trying to ban twitter thy don't like the nut cases expressing the truth 

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:
WWW.TIKTOK.COM

@chartpolski and thee rest of the lads just came across a video that has a better explanation if the new financial system above ^^^

and before anyone starts about it must be true it's yon tick tock where else would you find out information on censored play forms bbc news ? Sly news , Facebook   And now the uk is trying to ban twitter thy don't like the nut cases expressing the truth 

Thanks, mate, but I’m not on Tik Tok and can’t open the link.

Cheers.

On 18/08/2024 at 08:55, scotty12 said:

From what I gather mate brics will become a gold backed currency .... the dollar as we know it will collapse the big  oil countries already stopping transactions and accepting payments with different currencies ..... the USA Canada Brazil Argentina etc etc will all have there own united gold backed currency with fare trade agreements with the brics .... we are entering the era for of gold 

Has there not been a hankering for a return to “gold standard” currency for a while now amongst ordinary lads like us ?…….I think over the years many of us have made the case about how this whole debt economy is built on foundations of dust.

Our “economy”, the world economy is nothing more than a paper trail of promises to pay with ordinary peoples homes and the threat of homelessness as the only security at its foundation. 
It allows governments and their paymasters to cook the books on a daily basis and we all pick up the tab and they buy another multi million pound property somewhere.

Maybe this gold backed currency is a marker to show those “in the know” know this can’t last ?……somethings coming 

At some point it will become clear that the Emperor isn’t wearing any clothes…..reality always wins in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Thanks, mate, but I’m not on Tik Tok and can’t open the link.

Cheers.

You need to get down with the kids mate some good hunting content on tick tock there's the vid from you tube 

Edited by scotty12
25 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You need to get down with the kids mate some good hunting content on tick tock there's the vid from you tube 

You know me mate, I’m a right conspiracy theorist, don’t  want the spring links hacking my details ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1

I've written to both Zelinsky and Putin asking them to settle this war pronto. I've pointed out very forcibly that the stock exchange took a tumble when they went to war and my savings and pension have not yet fully recovered. I asked them not to be so f****n selfish and think of me. No bleeding reply from either. Callous,  self obsessed cants . Empathy free zones the pair of them. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I've written to both Zelinsky and Putin asking them to settle this war pronto. I've pointed out very forcibly that the stock exchange took a tumble when they went to war and my savings and pension have not yet fully recovered. I asked them not to be so f****n selfish and think of me. No bleeding reply from either. Callous,  self obsessed cants . Empathy free zones the pair of them. 

You should have mentioned that you'll send mchull over to have a word . That would have got their attention 😎.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mel b said:

You should have mentioned that you'll send mchull over to have a word . That would have got their attention 😎.

I didn't want to do that. I thought I would hold that in reserve. But f**k it. I'm on it this minute 

International expert and THL truth sayer Scotty will get a mention too.

As will senior defence strategist Stiff.

I will hold Born Hunter's name in reserve. Aways good too have an extra weapon as back up.

Put your money in a ceasefire within the week.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, mel b said:

I wouldnt send anyone over Zelensky's due over with his shopping list and demands that the uk tax payer will pay for 

22 hours ago, WILF said:

Has there not been a hankering for a return to “gold standard” currency for a while now amongst ordinary lads like us ?…….I think over the years many of us have made the case about how this whole debt economy is built on foundations of dust.

Our “economy”, the world economy is nothing more than a paper trail of promises to pay with ordinary peoples homes and the threat of homelessness as the only security at its foundation. 
It allows governments and their paymasters to cook the books on a daily basis and we all pick up the tab and they buy another multi million pound property somewhere.

Maybe this gold backed currency is a marker to show those “in the know” know this can’t last ?……somethings coming 

At some point it will become clear that the Emperor isn’t wearing any clothes…..reality always wins in the end. 

Any else noticed that golds hit a record high , the averge guy that buys abit wont be able to afford it soon 

leaving it for the rich