Russia Ukraine WW3

54 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i might rant like a 12 year old with a twitter account but you look like a 12 year old with a twitter account lol 

Wow , if only I haven't heard that line half a million times already 🥱 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Ho sh-t Biden just caled l zelensky president putin lol

it’s crazy ain’t it aye wolf who would you rather your leader be biden or putin lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Wow , if only I haven't heard that line half a million times already 🥱 

Half a million?

Maybe a tad exaggerated?!

19 hours ago, Francie, said:

I hope to f**k trump wins tats put an end to the war

There isn't much chance Trump will be elected. Just like there isn't much chance Russia won't invade Poland, and other NATO allies. May not seem like a big gamble for Ireland at the moment. But when it kicks off. You will certainly feel the shift in the EU economy. 

1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

There isn't much chance Trump will be elected. Just like there isn't much chance Russia won't invade Poland, and other NATO allies. May not seem like a big gamble for Ireland at the moment. But when it kicks off. You will certainly feel the shift in the EU economy. 

Good one sandy 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

So you think trump wont get elected?

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So you think trump wont get elected?

He thinks putin wants to invade Poland as well mate he’s just a raving democratic spreading the word 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

America fought Russia and China in Korea and it ended in a stalemate, ( a good chess word). 

I think you mean the United Nations fought Soviet, and Chinese backed communist forces in Korea. :whistling:

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

As the French would say “Ce la vie” !

"Ce la guerre" !

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He thinks Putin wants to invade Poland as well mate he’s just a raving democratic spreading the word 

Independent. Also, I'm not the only one who believes Putin will attack. He's said so himself. 

1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

I think you mean the United Nations fought Soviet, and Chinese backed communist forces in Korea. :whistling:

"Ce la guerre" !

I stand corrected . It was a UN force, which included the Gloucestershire Regiment which suffered huge casualties, but I’d say the bulk of the force was American..

Cheers.

• Like 1

I was too young for either the Korean or Vietnam wars, but I have some, very, limited experience of UN operations in south east Asia;

273478F4-0D7F-45C0-8511-822DDE7E3B9C.jpeg.9daede2bba41fbb712c3cdeba2595c92.jpeg

UN peacekeeping force ( UNTAC), Cambodia , c.1990.

Cheers.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Theres a good chance trump will be elected,USA is in bits economically compared to when trump was in office an everyone realised it now,biden should be in a nursing home an camel face will not succeed him,the dems are in bits,they torn three ways an whichever way they choose they will look weak,which there are,there degenerates,gavin nuisance Newman will be drafted in to take sleepy Joe's place I think