Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

18 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Without going to deep who was controlling Epstein ?  Israel ? What were they doing again ? 

keep bombing the Muslims and then where do you think there going to seek refuge from their worn torn countries ? 

right on your doorstep good logic 

I think the middle east is the ideal testing ground for nukes erase the whole place and make sure the Irish politicians are in the middle of it

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Francie, said:

Big war in the middle east pending,then when it's at its worst,the son of perdition will show his face an make a peace deal,an will rule,an will be looked upon as the "saviour" an "peace" will reign for three years, but will swiftly turn into your worst nightmare,as I said stalin Mao an hitler rolled into one will be like mary Poppins compared to this "saviour"

I respect your faith in religion . Do you think we could be heading to end of days. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I respect your faith in religion . Do you think we could be heading to end of days. 

👍

The book of revelation was wrote by john the Baptist,God came to john in a vision while he was in jail in the isle of patmos,an told him to write these things down an seal it for it is what's to come in the end days,an the things that's wrote in it are happening right now or not far away mate

• Like 2
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I think we probably are, but everything is interpretation imho……so we as normal human beings think in pretty short spans of time, 50 years say ?

Well, the end of days may take 200 years….or more…..or less ?

I also think that when we hear “end of days” we think in terms of total wipe out of all life……well, it may not be that imho, it may be just the end of this phase of our development socially as a species and some catastrophic event will force a reset…..an “end of days” of our last phase of madness ?

I think it’s coming…….

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

👍

The book of revelation was wrote by john the Baptist,God came to john in a vision while he was in jail in the isle of patmos,an told him to write these things down an seal it for it is what's to come in the end days,an the things that's wrote in it are happening right now or not far away mate

Revelation says when the anti christ an the beast arise,an take power of the whole world,the end is not far away,it says they will arise an make "peace" between the whole world an will rule as one leader,I think the best with the ten horns is ten nations of the world who will give power to an "image" lucifer,an if we dont worship it we will be slain,theres alot more to it but heresy a wee paragraph,look st the bottom about buying an selling unless we have a mark,I think it coincides with this cashless shit there putting on us with a digital mark for us to use to buy an sell,could be ten 20 I dont know but,I dont think it's far mate

• Like 1

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

King James Version PLUS Do your Biblical studies anywhere! Access $3,100 worth of premium resources on the go! Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and get the best value in digital 
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I think we probably are, but everything is interpretation imho……so we as normal human beings think in pretty short spans of time, 50 years say ?

Well, the end of days may take 200 years….or more…..or less ?

I also think that when we hear “end of days” we think in terms of total wipe out of all life……well, it may not be that imho, it may be just the end of this phase of our development socially as a species and some catastrophic event will force a reset…..an “end of days” of our last phase of madness ?

I think it’s coming…….

Pretty much spot on most people think it's the end of the world, The end times  is 2000 year cycle and we are at the end of it 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What's not to believe ? 

It's just the time scale I'm worrying about Scotty. I'm sat in my workshop, wearing my full knights Templar regalia, sat on top of 5000 tins of new potatoes waiting for the great reckoning you keep telling me is coming 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's just the time scale I'm worrying about Scotty. I'm sat in my workshop, wearing my full knights Templar regalia, sat on top of 5000 tins of new potatoes waiting for the great reckoning you keep telling me is coming 

Holy feck your not in the knights Templar are you ...