Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

On 22/08/2024 at 10:29, Pewit said:

Hopefully it eventually stops us from becoming extinct like the dinosaurs mate, and even dinosaurs need our guidance! Lol

We are talking about taxation and how it's essential, don't you dare leave now! Lol

I know your barred but dinosaurs ain't extinct ya silly sod lol

On 21/08/2024 at 18:32, chartpolski said:

You said September , Scotty mate; a change of plan ?

Cheers.

wee down turn in the stock market ...... 

turkey the 2nd largest nato army joining the Brics as I predicted a year or two ago people said it wouldn't happen cause they were part of the eu lol 

IMG_2385.png

IMG_2381.png

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

wee down turn in the stock market ...... 

turkey the 2nd largest nato army joining the Brics as I predicted a year or two ago people said it wouldn't happen cause they were part of the eu lol 

IMG_2385.png

IMG_2381.png

Turkey aren’t in the EU mate.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 21/08/2024 at 12:00, jukel123 said:

You are talking out of your arse. Stock market is rising as interest rates come down. Get a new prism for your world view. Your present one is distorted and smeared with poop, paranoia and pessimism.

How long have you got on this planet before you are beamed up to your mother planet?

Surely your mission is complete now that you have single handedly sabotaged the railway system?

What you saying to it juke 

26 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What you saying to it juke 

I refer you to the comment I made earlier. The one commencing :" You are talking out of your arse".

Keep an eye on Friday's job report in America. That will determine the extent of interest rate cuts mate.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I refer you to the comment I made earlier. The one commencing :" You are talking out of your arse".

Keep an eye on Friday's job report in America. That will determine the extent of interest rate cuts mate.

warren buffet regarded as the worlds best investor in modern times  dumping stocks for cash ...... 

I'll say this once and once only THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM 

IMG_2391.png

IMG_2390.png

46 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

warren buffet regarded as the worlds best investor in modern times  dumping stocks for cash ...... 

I'll say this once and once only THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM 

IMG_2391.png

IMG_2390.png

And what’s the betting he buys in a few days ?

Its what the rich investors do; sell high, buy low.

Us ordinary folk have no chance on the stock markets.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

And what’s the betting he buys in a few days ?

Its what the rich investors do; sell high, buy low.

Us ordinary folk have no chance on the stock markets.

Cheers.

We shall bet our accounts on here if he does I'll delete mine if he doesn't you delete yours ? Fair deal ? 

10 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

We shall bet our accounts on here if he does I'll delete mine if he doesn't you delete yours ? Fair deal ? 

Why on earth would I want to delete my account ?

Forums are for discussion and debate.

Im always polite when discussing on here, and I am of the opinion that investors sell and buy. Do you honestly believe Buffet will sell all his investments and never invest in anything again ?

He doesn’t just buy and sell stock for himself , his business is buying and selling stocks for other investors. Are you saying he is liquidating all the stocks in his portfolio ? 
I would assume him and his advisors have decided now is a good time to profit take and will buy in again later.

Cheers.

• Like 6