Russia Ukraine WW3

There was a case not long ago where we funnelled £40 million through some QANGO  to build a series of Marie Stopes birth control centres in China.

China has the worlds second biggest GDP, why can’t they pay for it themselves ?

Another anomaly is that China is worried about its declining birth rate , so why are we building birth control centres for them ? There birth rate is falling without our help, unless it’s some cunning plan to reduce their population to a point where we won’t actually have to go to war with them ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There was a case not long ago where we funnelled £40 million through some QANGO  to build a series of Marie Stopes birth control centres in China.

China has the worlds second biggest GDP, why can’t they pay for it themselves ?

Another anomaly is that China is worried about its declining birth rate , so why are we building birth control centres for them ? There birth rate is falling without our help, unless it’s some cunning plan to reduce their population to a point where we won’t actually have to go to war with them ! LOL !

Cheers.

And you are naive enough to believe that nobody was getting any backhanders out of it mate? Again, hate the player, not the game. If a government is corrupt, do you think they would stop robbing us blind if we stopped all foreign aid? Lol

You're just posting sensational examples and are missing out on the fact that it can and does offer economical, political and strategic long term potentials.

Edited by Pewit
10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I didn't know you was that naive mate. Foreign aid isn't just a charity that gives away money with nothing in return, it is also used as a business model, a model used the world over.

What do we get in return for giving the Chinese Opera £200,000 ? 
Someone in the charity business said last night that one anti malaria injection costs £2, why couldn’t that money be spent on saving 100,000 lives instead of going to an opera in the worlds second richest country ? I found it hard to disagree.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Someone in the charity business said last night that one anti malaria injection costs £2, why couldn’t that money be spent on saving 100,000 lives instead of going to an opera in the worlds second richest country ? I found it hard to disagree.

Cheers.

border security because if we didnt the opera singers would illegally emigrate to the uk lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Even more naive, foreign aid isn't just charity. You're failing to understand the wider implications mate, I'm sure if you read in to it you would understand more.

I understand the reasons why foreign aid is given, it doesn't mean I have to agree to be happy funding it. Whether its for the Taliban Equality and Diversity training or some corrupt politician to line the pockets of a foreign government so he can make millions on a dodgy PPE contract, all British tax payers money should be used for the safety and well being of the people of this country first and foremost. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I understand the reasons why foreign aid is given, it doesn't mean I have to agree to be happy funding it. Whether its for the Taliban Equality and Diversity training or some corrupt politician to line the pockets of a foreign government so he can make millions on a dodgy PPE contract, all British tax payers money should be used for the safety and well being of the people of this country first and foremost. 

your a far right racist thug 

ain’t he greb lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Again, you are just raising silly examples mate and overlooking the main points. Corruption is everywhere, this type of spending should rightly be scrutinized.

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

border security because if we didnt the opera singers would illegally emigrate to the uk lol 

We produce less than 1% of the worlds carbon , but we are spending billions to make ourselves colder and poorer and destroying our manufacturing base. When we reach “Net Zero” it won’t make one iota of difference to the climate.

We are spending billions of pounds on overseas aid, money that we are borrowing and paying interest on, and it won’t make one iota of difference to world poverty.

Why are we doing this ? I haven’t a clue.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I agree, but you can't have your cake and then eat it. We can't be global players and then refuse that model. You want more isolationism, a Little Britain, nothing wrong with that.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We produce less than 1% of the worlds carbon , but we are spending billions to make ourselves colder and poorer and destroying our manufacturing base. When we reach “Net Zero” it won’t make one iota of difference to the climate.

We are spending billions of pounds on overseas aid, money that we are borrowing and paying interest on, and it won’t make one iota of difference to world poverty.

Why are we doing this ? I haven’t a clue.

Cheers.

It's called clout and influence Charts, would you say the UK's influence on global affairs is less than 1%, of course it isn't!

6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I agree, but you can't have your cake and then eat it. We can't be global players and then refuse that model. You want more isolationism, a Little Britain, nothing wrong with that.

Not a little Britain a Great Britain.

A morally principled Britain that leads the world in everything we are good at. A country that can still be a globally big player without the need to line the pockets of corrupt and war mongering country's politicians whilst their people and ours remain oppressed and beaten down.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Not a little Britain a Great Britain.

A morally principled Britain that leads the world in everything we are good at. A country that can still be a globally big player without the need to line the pockets of corrupt and war mongering country's politicians whilst their people and ours remain oppressed and beaten down.  

When did we do that then? Lol