Russia Ukraine WW3

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When the crash comes, if it does, and  if I’m still around, I’ve got my allotments, poultry, dogs and fishing gear, I’ll probably not starve, I live a pretty frugal life anyway! LOL !

Cheers.

Same mate not state dependant whatsoever would actually relish the collapse of society my boat is sea worthy and I’m one lock from the Bristol Channel so I will get out of dodge while the peasants kill each other then return to pick up what’s left and emerge as a king it’s my destiny lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Same mate not state dependant whatsoever would actually relish the collapse of society my boat is sea worthy and I’m one lock from the Bristol Channel so I will get out of dodge while the peasants kill each other then return to pick up what’s left and emerge as a king it’s my destiny lol 

Screenshot_20240708-202256.png

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just had a look and as of 2024 the US has twice as much gold reserves than China and Russia combined !

WORLDPOPULATIONREVIEW.COM

Cheers.

That just won't do...pesky West.... now you've gone and f****d up.the narrative again! Lol 

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That just won't do...pesky West.... now you've gone and f****d up.the narrative again! Lol 

The missus is off on her travels again so I’m a bit bored! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You'll be in heaven mate. Big cats will roam  the country sparking every trail camera. Young, naked females will be pleading  for help only you can give them. If you need a deckhand, let me know.

• Haha 2
On 04/07/2024 at 07:47, TRUEBRIT66 said:

That certain starmer has given the go ahead for british long range missiles to be used in ukraine to hit inside Russian territory.

This man is a globalist physcopath,it needs to deescalste not escalate.

Wont be his waines going to war

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Francie, said:

That certain starmer has given the go ahead for british long range missiles to be used in ukraine to hit inside Russian territory.

He’ll get incinerated like the rest of us mate. Well, you’ll be alright given a moderate south westerly. 😂

• Haha 1

If, when, Trump is elected, the war will quickly come to an end because the republicans won't fund it.

I've believed from day one that Ukraine's resistance is pointless. The Russian bear will devour the country eventually. The arms'  manufacturers have done well out of it. The undertakers too, but the war has only been symbolic. Ukrainian citizens who, in future,  will live under Russian rule will notice very little difference. 

New boss will be same as the old boss.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Tony Blair MK11 .

• Like 3