Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No mate !!! it’s the cabals of the eu mate 

money men 

sheep 

vaccines 

you joking ain’t you lol i thought neil’s post was funny 

didn’t the uk sell of all state owned assets to there pals decades ago lol well before putin 

has putin got a track record of causing wars and pillaging the poor c**ts there killing or is that us lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

you joking ain’t you lol i thought neil’s post was funny 

didn’t the uk sell of all state owned assets to there pals decades ago lol well before putin 

has putin got a track record of causing wars and pillaging the poor c**ts there killing or is that us lol 

Still your poster boy eh ? 

You think putin doesn’t kill people ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Still your poster boy eh ? 

You think putin doesn’t kill people ? 

he’s a strong white leader not trying to throw depraved shit down everyone’s throat like the west mate 

i recon he’s got blood on his hands but compared to the usa or uk leaders he is a raw novice 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he’s a strong white leader not trying to throw depraved shit down everyone’s throat like the west mate 

i recon he’s got blood on his hands but compared to the usa or uk leaders he is a raw novice 

Ah we’re back at the old portable goalposts game again , nah , your good tonight old boy . 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Whatever your smoking keep it to yourself, I don`t think the planet is ready for the average global IQ rating to suffer such a severe drop!

24 minutes ago, neil82 said:

Whatever your smoking keep it to yourself, I don`t think the planet is ready for the average global IQ rating to suffer such a severe drop!

blinkers are for horses mate lol 

do your believe in farther christmas lol

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I agree with what you say, but Putin is a sneaky fecker and a murdering one at that. Not say anyone else isn't, but it doesn't make him a nice bloke. He is a wrongen just like most of them, these types can always justify their actions.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, leegreen said:

I agree with what you say, but Putin is a sneaky fecker and a murdering one at that. Not say anyone else isn't, but it doesn't make him a nice bloke. He is a wrongen just like most of them, these types can always justify their actions.

would you rather putin be your leader or sunak starmer lol or biden ffs lol 

i’d say there’s more russian love putin then there is brits that love sunak lol

Putin is a ex KGB agent who knows how to get people to think and believe everything he wants them too..... Why people don't seem to factor this in ever still seems to amaze me.

a0svy4x165ea1.jpg.ef7643f34bbca4b22eb85968099ad231.jpg

No to mention how the Russian population has systematically been conditioned to love the guy though ....you know what never mind, yeaaaah Putin #1 he hates gays and globalists and is trying to creat the white conservative christian utopia....or whatever people are grasping at right now 🙄

7 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Putin is a ex KGB agent who knows how to get people to think and believe everything he wants them too..... Why people don't seem to factor this in ever still seems to amaze me.

a0svy4x165ea1.jpg.ef7643f34bbca4b22eb85968099ad231.jpg

No to mention how the Russian population has systematically been conditioned to love the guy though ....you know what never mind, yeaaaah Putin #1 he hates gays and globalists and is trying to creat the white conservative christian utopia....or whatever people are grasping at right now 🙄

trust a dumb yank to pipe up with something  foolish lol no offence wolf just pulling your leg lol 

did putin or russia assassinate there own president 

the cia the biggest lying and manipulating c**ts on earth who really control the usa  and killed the  said president 

propoganda what like you landed on the moon but can’t now because you lost of the info ffs lol 

how many wars has russia started in the last hundred years ? and then tell me how many the yanks have please 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

trust a dumb yank to pipe up with something  foolish lol no offence wolf just pulling your leg lol 

the cia the biggest lying and manipulating c**ts on earth who really control the usa  and killed the  said president 

propoganda what like you landed on the moon but can’t now because you lost of the info ffs lol 

how many wars has russia started in the last hundred years ? and then tell me how many the yanks have please 

Let's see Russia killed their own royal family 

Murdered millions of their own people though the gulag system along with just seeing them though the meat grinder of war using the same WW1 style tactics 

Talking about the CIA an not mentioning the KGB and the rest of the various Russian secret Police sub categories is f***ing rich to say the least .... O and the whole Wagner group deal Russia uses to do whatever the f**k they want all over the world. So if your trying to say Russia is just this innocent lil guys in the east minding their own business not hiring anyone..... Jesus f****n Christ 🤦

And when we say wars stared , you talking about the big pretty ones that get on when world wide news ? Or we also gonna count all the lil quiet proxy /civil wars their constantly doing but no one really says anything about because it's in some ass crack of the world no one cares about. 

But quick list of the last 30 or so years

Armed conflict in Transnistria (1990 — 1992). Russia created a lawless breakaway region in Moldova, supplying local criminals and separatists with weapons and armored vehicles. 

South Ossetian War (1991 — 1993). A war between Georgia and its breakaway region South Ossetia. Russia supplied weapons to both sides, funded separatists, and then froze the conflict, using its army as an oppressive “peacekeeping” force.

War in Abkhazia (1992 — 1993). The second breakaway region created by Russia within Georgia’s sovereign borders. The conflict was orchestrated by Russia via the same methods and for the same reason: to exert pressure on Georgia, blackmail and try to control its government.

First Chechen War (1994 — 1996). The first truly bloody and large-scale war conducted directly by Russia against the Chechen republic when it tried to attain independence. The war saw heavy use of artillery and aviation, the bombing of civilians, and the destruction of cities.

Second Chechen War (1999 — 2009). The second phase of the Chechen war, the “Empire strikes back” scenario, where Russia took revenge for its previous defeat. These two wars became a brutal “school” for Russian artillery officers and pilots on how to bomb cities into submission via mass killing of civilians. This experience would later be used in Syria and Ukraine to horrifying effect.
Russian-Georgian War (2008). The final (as of now) act of the conflict with Georgia, where Russia finally used the excuse of the breakaway republics it itself created to openly invade Georgia with its army. The war inclulded bombing of peaceful cities by Russian planes.
Occupation of Crimea (2014 — present day). The Kremlin reaction to Ukraine’s move towards democracy and global integration. The annexation was done via military invasion of the Ukrainian peninsula by the Russian army and a staged fake referendum.
War in Donbas (2014 — present day). The invasion and temporary occupation of parts of Donbas and Luhansk regions. Russia used covert army operatives for provocations and armed local criminals and separatists with heavy weapons.
Military operation in Syria (2015 — present day). One of the most terrible modern acts of military brutality. Started by Russia for political reasons, it was notable to due to the bombing of civilian hospitals by Russian aviation, indiscriminate killing of civilians and the horrific (nearly complete) destruction of the city of Aleppo by Russian forces.

But let's be honest guy like you arnt gonna change you mind about Russia Putin ect, so really I'm just pissing in the wind . At least you dropped the whole shit about depleted uranium shells or whatever you where saying back to back last time I looked at his post a few months ago

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

C’mon mate there’s two I can think of straightaway; Karenskey and Trotsky, both executed by their opponents after a coup. 
I’ve told you a million time …..do your homework ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1