Package holidays

3 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Singapore is one of the cleanest most exspinsive citys in the world my mate to come from a small town work in insurance and come from a council estate to uproot his family and now he is  the ceo of one of the biggest shiping companys of the world  send his kids to private school they will learn seveal langueges  private health care return from work to a private chef has a maid eye  and a tax heaven whats there not to like . ?

A lot of cities in Asia leave European cities in their wake like something from the dark ages, way ahead of the west, isn't changi the top or was the top airport in the world? 

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Tyla I would recommend  the emerald coast in Florida.Beautiful water and beaches.Great fishing.Bowfishing stingrays.If you make it to this area.I would be glad to ride down and provide a night of s

I am getting a vision ??  

Costa Rica’s a good place sunbathing bores the tits off me but Mrs Flattop loves it ?I’ve stayed in the Guanacaste region which is near the Nicaragua border it’s dryer than elsewhere in Costa Rica, th

Posted Images

17 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Joking apart now lads, you can stick foreign shores wi wenches skirts up ther backsides offering gimmee a rub down, beautiful warm seas carressing my 77 year owd body, golden sands twixt mt thighs, eh bugger that, just give me an owd bukta tent, in the middle of nowhere couple of lurchers, and stinkers  id be happy spend my days wi that,  well my little outburst is done with,   cybils at my front door we a couple of dumplings   

ta ta fer now chaps 

??I got ya Kieth mums the word mate: Cyril’s at the door with her dumplings out:   Enjoy 

On 04/02/2022 at 12:09, FLATTOP said:

Cape Verde lovely hotels but bloody windy to be honest your better off in The Gambia I’ve visited Boa Vista my memories are a windy sand pit, Gambia I’ve been twice trips up the river from a place called lamin lodge are worth a visit.

Went to Sal a few years ago witnessed a lot of poverty there in some of the surrounding areas of Santa Maria not a place I would be rushing back to in a hurry unless for a fishing holiday. 

23 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Went to Sal a few years ago witnessed a lot of poverty there in some of the surrounding areas of Santa Maria not a place I would be rushing back to in a hurry unless for a fishing holiday. 

Yeh I agree I wouldn’t rush back either looking at pictures of Sal I’d wished I’d gone there as Boa Vista there’s nothing and as you say poverty, Fogo looks interesting but I’d rather not chance it when you know there’s much nicer places to visit.