Package holidays

22 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve just book Salau with the family for next Easter

my boy is like Godzilla so expect a wake of turmoil and destruction in his path to feature on the local news , likely targets will include the nou camp and the gaudi , especially as he is adamant he ain’t going on the plane if he can’t take his scooter . 

If you need any tips or help, let me know mate ;)

Download an app called the fork, it will get you some top discounts in restaurants. Up to 70% in some in the city ?

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Tyla I would recommend  the emerald coast in Florida.Beautiful water and beaches.Great fishing.Bowfishing stingrays.If you make it to this area.I would be glad to ride down and provide a night of s

I am getting a vision ??  

Costa Rica’s a good place sunbathing bores the tits off me but Mrs Flattop loves it ?I’ve stayed in the Guanacaste region which is near the Nicaragua border it’s dryer than elsewhere in Costa Rica, th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you need any tips or help, let me know mate ;)

Download an app called the fork, it will get you some top discounts in restaurants. Up to 70% in some in the city ?

Good to know that mate 

If a little prick with a massive head and ego strolls up to you asking “ do you want a fight like b*****d ? “ as your strolling around the centre of Barca try to not report him to the polis? 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Good to know that mate 

If a little prick with a massive head and ego strolls up to you asking “ do you want a fight like b*****d ? “ as your strolling around the centre of Barca try to not report him to the polis? 

I’ll warn the city ?

I'd love to go to florida and if time and finances permit it would be a no brainer. I looked up fishing and hunting and neither were daft money. Gator or pig hunting isn't daft money. 

Otherwise it's Spain for me. She lies in the sun and I go off walking all day. Fishing, mooching, bullfight Sunday evening. 

Also in Salou there is an Indian restaurant that does the best chicken tika kebab ? I hate Salou but I will get the train just for the kebab ?

If you’re planning on going to Portaventura, look online beforehand for the deals. It’s not a cheap day out, pack ya lunches and you can take beer in a rucksack, they’ve never confiscated mine ???

8 hours ago, sid g said:

i like greece mate little fishing villages i fish off the harbour daytime , and off the beach evenings ,  beer somewhere lunchtime i cant lay in the sun like i used to . little telesocpic rod and small bag  of bits first thing in my case , 

Lizard,snake butterfly ,tortoise, terrapin hunting followed by spear fishing, what's not to like about Greece? Just avoid the British areas.? Eat where the locals eat, watch the kittens playing under a grapevine. Listen to the cicadas and the Scops? owls and see the glowworms at night. Just be prepared to wait for the bill and put up with waiters mauling you in a crude attempt to 'bond' with you.?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve just book Salau with the family for next Easter

my boy is like Godzilla so expect a wake of turmoil and destruction in his path to feature on the local news , likely targets will include the nou camp and the gaudi , especially as he is adamant he ain’t going on the plane if he can’t take his scooter . 

If you take a trip to Barcelona watch for pickpockets/ snatch thieves. No gold chains/  jewelry  around Mrs neck,no shoulder bags. Keep everything hidden. Beware distraction techniques by particularly female gypsies.  They are hard bitten experts.?

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Thailand, she can lie on some superb beaches, shop till she drops, do a cookery course, get a massage every day, manicure, pedicure, the works, all cheaply, you can fish till your arms ache ?

Florida, relaxation central, I love it, she can toast under the sun to her hearts content, you can do far more interesting stuff ?

You beat me to it mate,Something there for everyone.She can lay around a pool whilst being waited on hand and foot,being pampered and you can be 50yds away landing 150lb carp whilst being waited on hand and foot.My pals in krabi right now with his missus doing exactly that.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If you take a trip to Barcelona watch for pickpockets/ snatch thieves. No gold chains/  jewelry  around Mrs neck,no shoulder bags. Keep everything hidden. Beware distraction techniques by particularly female gypsies.  They are hard bitten experts.?

I launched a lass on her arse back in September last year ? Cnut tried having her hand in my daughter’s handbag, big mistake, she went arse over tit (with some gentle persuasion from me :whistling: ) whilst I called her every name under the sun that wasn’t a racial slur ?

Just now, mushroom said:

I launched a lass on her arse back in September last year ? Cnut tried having her hand in my daughter’s handbag, big mistake, she went arse over tit (with some gentle persuasion from me :whistling: ) whilst I called her every name under the sun that wasn’t a racial slur ?

Gypsy women tried to snatch Mrs camera bag on underground. They didn't bank on Mrs background. Mrs 2 gypsies 0.

• Haha 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Gypsy women tried to snatch Mrs camera bag on underground. They didn't bank on Mrs background. Mrs 2 gypsies 0.

They definitely try it on, just have to be aware (always) and not let anybody near or touch you ;)

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Was just going to suggest the canary,s lovely beachs and the sea is alive with fish also some fantastic windsurfing if you fancy some adventure, ??

canary’s ok same as greece early once it gets near them 40 degrees i f***ing hate the place don’t go outside until night  i’d rather be in the uk better weather and food ? 

28 minutes ago, downsouth said:

You beat me to it mate,Something there for everyone.She can lay around a pool whilst being waited on hand and foot,being pampered and you can be 50yds away landing 150lb carp whilst being waited on hand and foot.My pals in krabi right now with his missus doing exactly that.

Last time we were in krabi my lady had 3 massages the same day, super cheap. Do a climbing course, kayak, loads to do, is your friend at gillhams? 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Last time we were in krabi my lady had 3 massages the same day, super cheap. Do a climbing course, kayak, loads to do, is your friend at gillhams? 

Thats exactly where he is mate.Whenever Im in Thailand I have 3massages a day ?? at 200/300 baht a pop it would be rude not to

• Like 1