• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m actually amazed at how naive people are when I see things like this outrage.

That is exactly how young lads talk to chicks , you can dress it up all you want. 

I can tell you now brother, if I thought the wee man was treating girls like that I’d batter the little f****r ! 
If we ain’t better than dogs what are we better than ? 

Howling mate.

• Like 9
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Remember Gazza used to beat and kick f**k out of his wife ? What happened to him?

So did Jim Mcdonald  but these are different times...I'd say if all is as it seems then he's well and truly  Fkd. 

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He’s going nowhere boys he’s a superstar worth Millions and is the future of man United and England

im really really not playing devils advocate here , but that audio is being talked about as if he’s an axe murderer . They are arguing , that’s it . 

about a disgusting topic , yes but it’s not anything like the weight people are talking about. 

He’s telling her to move her legs so he can f**k her and she’s telling him she doesn’t want to because he’s been f***ing lots of people. 

then he says if she does that again he’s gonna belt her 

do that again is probably close her legs 

hes a wrongun c**t 

• Like 8

“I asked you politely” 

like he wants a cup of tea 

if his mrs don’t want to shag that’s her choice not his. 

wonder how many would tolerate there daughters being treated like that. 

the old man seems to be more worried of it being released that what’s been happening to his child. He was battering her plain and simple little spoilt c**t 

• Like 3
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

the old man seems to be more worried of it being released that what’s been happening to his child. He was battering her plain and simple little spoilt c**t 

The fathers reaction isn't natural, telling her to take the clip down, saying greenwood is part of the family, saying their relationship has been going through a rough patch,........ Any normal blokes reaction to his daughter being abused in a relationship wouldn't be as placid. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He’s telling her to move her legs so he can f**k her and she’s telling him she doesn’t want to because he’s been f***ing lots of people. 

then he says if she does that again he’s gonna belt her 

do that again is probably close her legs 

hes a wrongun c**t 

She also states get your dick away from me so he’s got his fella out trying to steam in and trying to scare her into a shag. 

Vile 

can you imagine slipping your mrs one when she don’t want it and is scared you will hurt her if she don’t. 

noncey rapist behaviour 

• Like 6
Just now, mackem said:

The fathers reaction isn't natural, telling her to take the clip down, saying greenwood is part of the family, saying their relationship has been going through a rough patch,........ Any normal blokes reaction to his daughter being abused in a relationship wouldn't be as placid. 

Lost his cash cow mate I would cut the c**ts neck 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

arrrr right i didnt know all that i only listened to the clip and automatically thought what the father must be going through,like its not bad enough the entire world knowing your daughters knocking about with a spade in the first place !

As for " thats just how young lads talk to chicks "....bullshit !....black lads maybe.....but standard youngster behaviour,no i dont agree.

• Like 8
53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m actually amazed at how naive people are when I see things like this outrage.

That is exactly how young lads talk to chicks , you can dress it up all you want. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

The pics plus the video paint a pretty sorry picture, social media is and will continue to f**k up lives... just off the bits released that we have seen and heard it seems he's a horrible c**t at best, don't matter if it's your "girlfriend" she was clearly saying no and he wasn't taking no for an answer, veiled threats of giving her a hiding if she doesn't let him get his way is rape, simple as...

Ronaldo coming out a few months ago and questioning the youngsters attitudes, behaivour etc is pretty prophetic now... I know this is nothing like he was implying but is an insight into the way these young players think/act... if you have no respect and general decency/manners plus millions in the bank and everyone pissing up your back everyday the behavourial lines become blurred... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, socks said:

It's the complete opposite of what you instill in your kids, everyone of us will say the same mate... if every row was recorded between couples and played for the world to hear I'm sure we would all be embarrased (including the girls) with what is said.... but this felt more sinister than that, it was just all wrong...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He’s worth an absolute fortune , and will be worth more in 5 years , he could easily be up there with the greatest European players ever . 

The Adam Johnson thing isn’t even a comparative , totally different relationship , different crime . 

im not defending him by any stretch but there is absolutely zero evidence at all other than social media posts . 

Remember Gazza used to beat and kick f**k out of his wife ? What happened to him? 

The comparison was that Johnson was also worth millions, England career etc and off he popped....