2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Thing is - I see it like this, George floyd was a dick, yep. And he shouldn’t have been made out to be some kind of martyr. But also that cop shouldn’t have killed him by kneeling on his neck, suffocating him, while looking at the camera like a retarded fish, mouth open. In that situation it was just unneeded and you can’t deny there is an inherent predjudice within the American policing system and systems in general. 

The way folk deal with everything these days is retarded. In the case of the Floyd thing I see it like this - cop deals with criminal, is too heavy handed, kills him, it wasn’t needed then, so should be looked into and appropriate measures taken. Just in general the public and most of society shouldn’t be allowed to pass comment as they are thick c**ts. 

Agreed and Floyd was just an example of the victim culture. We can go into the ins and outs on another thread if you want.

Wording something however can be different between generations ;) 

Victim culture (everything from race to triggered) is a thing and so ridiculous I can’t believe it exists.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I certainly have my suspicions based on the fact that she now says she regrets the entrapment and had no intention of involving the police. This would suggest she was simply playing the victim and intended the video to go to her friends so that they could have a good victim fest together.

No. It suggests that she made a cry for help not realising that once her story became public it would become a police matter. Not many people realise that now it doesn't need someone to approach the police and make an official complaint. It can be investigated if someone else reports it on their behalf even if they don't know about it or want to pursue the complaint. Or if the police are are made aware of it by other means as in this case.

Whatever you think, she is the primary victim. Naive yes, but still the victim.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I genuinely don't know what you are referring to. I do know you and Wilf see the world in terms of Black v White. And this is a race issue for you  and Wilf. 

I repeat, they are a couple of ignorant kids. If he's caused those injuries, he deserves everything he's got coming.

Personally, from what I've heard I don't think she was raped.

It’s not a race issue for me other than what I said a fair while back in that some things hold inherent dangers and allowing your white teenage daughter to shack up with wogs is one of them…..

The evidence says it won’t end well some how even if you don’t find it disgusting in the first place.

I think you will also find I said spousal abuse is not a colour thing but you will find common denominators in it and wog boyfriend/teenage white girlfriend is one of them imho !

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not a race issue for me other than what I said a fair while back in that some things hold inherent dangers and allowing your white teenage daughter to shack up with wogs is one of them…..

The evidence says it won’t end well some how even if you don’t find it disgusting in the first place.

I think you will also find I said spousal abuse is not a colour thing but you will find common denominators in it and wog boyfriend/teenage white girlfriend is one of them imho !

If you didn’t use those terms your arguments would carry more weight mate. 

Our Jess is with an Italian bloke the same age as my mrs (yes it’s fuucked up ?) go back 30 years and they Itis had the same rep you are putting on all black blokes. A cnut is a cnut.

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you didn’t use those terms your arguments would carry more weight mate. 

Our Jess is with an Italian bloke the same age as my mrs (yes it’s fuucked up ?) go back 30 years and they Itis had the same rep you are putting on all black blokes. A cnut is a cnut.

Almost every white bird I ever met or knew of who had shacked up with a spade had been in a car wreck of a relationship, normally with the little half chat kid on the hip and the father absent or in the nick……some things just “are” mate, you know it yourself.

Some thing in life are not a fact for everything, But there are rules of thumb and that one of them….just my humble opinion of course.

Be the same if they shacked up with a bloke who’s in the boozer every night, the omens ain’t good from the outset.

Edited by WILF
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Almost every white bird I ever met or knew of who had shacked up with a spade had been in a car wreck of a relationship, normally with the little half chat kid on the hip and the father absent or in the nick……some things just “are” mate, you know it yourself.

Some thing in life are not a fact for everything, But there are rules of thumb and that one of them….just my humble opinion of course.

Be the same if they shacked up with a bloke who’s in the boozer every night, the omens ain’t good from the outset.

Take every man or woman at face is my mantra mate. I’ve no problems if mine come home with a bloke from foreign places (been there myself).

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Take every man or woman at face is my mantra mate. I’ve no problems if mine come home with a bloke from foreign places (been there myself).

Each to their own mate ?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I didn’t mean I’ve been with blokes from foreign places mate, I’m a ladies man ?

Mate, as we have spoken about before I have no problem with poofs at all……so no need to defend yourself ! Lol ? ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6