• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

f**k her too. As much lowlife and obnoxious as him.

We are all woke snowflakes chewing the fat about some WAG tart  who gets a slap from a lowlife. If she was raped she would surely put up a fight and report him to the cops immediately. She was obviously willing to put up with his behaviour because she enjoyed the reflection from his superstar status.???

Loose women know where  to come if they want some panelists. THL General section.

So you think just because she is a fame hungry cnut she deserves to be raped or beaten? 

WOW ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Nah he’s saying the victim culture is in fashion ?

It might be. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that we do get victims. It is equally in fashion to label everyone as a woke fanny playing the victim. 

If your little girl got violently raped...... I expect you’d be fairly sharp to see her as a / the victim.

It fucks folk up for life.

Ive had three past partners who have been victims of rape - one was raped by a family member numerous times, one gang raped by a group of lads in her college room, and another raped in an alleyway on a night out when we were together.

It fucks them up for life. 

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It might be. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that we do get victims. It is equally in fashion to label everyone as a woke fanny playing the victim. 

If your little girl got violently raped...... I expect you’d be fairly sharp to see her as a / the victim.

It fucks folk up for life.

Ive had three past partners who have been victims of rape - one was raped by a family member numerous times, one gang raped by a group of lads in her college room, and another raped in an alleyway on a night out when we were together.

It fucks them up for life. 

I know mate, seen it myself.

That is not what he was saying, or at least not how I understood him. For example George Floyd complete wet of a man, yet he was played up as a victim and martyr?

Just now, mushroom said:

I know mate, seen it myself.

That is not what he was saying, or at least not how I understood him. For example George Floyd complete wet of a man, yet he was played up as a victim and martyr?

Bandwagons is the word I was looking for.

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im guessing you are purposely just being a little bit silly as opposed to purposely being an absolute c**t.

If being a  c**t means I'm not taking part in this phoney shock horror 'new man' debate without challenging the majority   view, then yes I'm a c**t. They are lowlife. That's how lowlife  behave. Get over it. This is the real world.

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If being a  c**t means I'm not taking part in this phoney shock horror 'new man' debate without challenging the majority   view, then yes I'm a c**t. They are lowlife. That's how lowlife  behave. Get over it. This is the real world.

So once again....shouldnt we then take the same view when this type of black " high profile figure " demands tyrannical laws be brought in after getting his feelings hurt by a 12 year old on social media.......i mean this is the real world right ?

9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How’d you know what she’s like ? 

because she was with the fella before he turned pro wasn’t she ? 

• Like 2
Just now, mushroom said:

I seriously cannot believe anybody in their right mind can publicly or privately condone rape, sexual abuse or lamping a bird because she won’t open her legs. What the actual fuuck? ?‍♂️

Stop being so f****n pious. You know I haven't condoned any such thing.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So once again....shouldnt we then take the same view when this type of black " high profile figure " demands tyrannical laws be brought in after getting his feelings hurt by a 12 year old on social media.......i mean this is the real world right ?

I genuinely don't know what you are referring to. I do know you and Wilf see the world in terms of Black v White. And this is a race issue for you  and Wilf. 

I repeat, they are a couple of ignorant kids. If he's caused those injuries, he deserves everything he's got coming.

Personally, from what I've heard I don't think she was raped.

Edited by jukel123
11 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

How’d you know what she’s like ? 

because she was with the fella before he turned pro wasn’t she ? 

I was about to post the same .

Have i missed something about here being a fame hungry tart? 

Is there any reason beyond her dating a footballer that makes her 

A: fame hungry

B: a tart

• Like 1