Nice morning

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

My main concern is bringing an older dog in to the house with this Akita. 

He's just turned 2 and the puppy head has gone and now getting aggressive with dogs. 

The 8 month old pup is a lovely dog, not going to lie. It's a big old pup, 26 inch already. 

If i had some pens built there would be no bother but I've told you I'm doing it arse over tit. 

I'm off work till Wednesday, one minute I've made my mind up I'm going for it, next minute my alter ego says no. ?

Put the Akita down mate and get a dog that will actually give you a bit of enjoyment 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Where ?

Giving it all big un a bet you look like a right old p

Just now, Greb147 said:

He's just turned 2 and the puppy head has gone and now getting aggressive with dogs. 

The 8 month old pup is a lovely dog, not going to lie. It's a big old pup, 26 inch already. 

If i had some pens built there would be no bother but I've told you I'm doing it arse over tit. 

I'm off work till Wednesday, one minute I've made my mind up I'm going for it, next minute my alter ego says no. ?

Listen Greb don't listen to the clown there all talk that's all they do talk bubbles on here mate you won't see one of them on land you'll see profile pics. Soon as someone puts sumat up about mooching on land with pictures the threads turn sour mate my numpties. They talk a good hunt that's it. It was same with trev70 Mr B who lives near me an been out a few times with him ferreting the man knows his shit. At first some decent lads were enjoying the posts he was putting up but then you get the jealous c**ts because he was getting numbers. The man can graft dig for fun too loves it. But he's done same f****d off because of dick heads. You'll learn mate there not worth a wrapper kid 

Just now, brambles said:

Put the Akita down mate and get a dog that will actually give you a bit of enjoyment 

It won't happen that fella. 

Like I said, we have fetched dogs in to the house with my dad's old Akita and he was much worse than mine I'd say. 

Difference is I fetched the lurcher in when it was a pup of 8 weeks, big difference between that and a 26 inch juvenile. 

I've always one been one to think with my heart but trying to think with my head, I'm not one for juggling dogs about mate so it's not an easy decision just like that. 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen Greb don't listen to the clown there all talk that's all they do talk bubbles on here mate you won't see one of them on land you'll see profile pics. Soon as someone puts sumat up about mooching on land with pictures the threads turn sour mate my numpties. They talk a good hunt that's it. It was same with trev70 Mr B who lives near me an been out a few times with him ferreting the man knows his shit. At first some decent lads were enjoying the posts he was putting up but then you get the jealous c**ts because he was getting numbers. The man can graft dig for fun too loves it. But he's done same f****d off because of dick heads. You'll learn mate there not worth a wrapper kid 

use to like trevs posts mate how’s the pup come on he had ? 

back to this thread bangers here’s a link 2 coats on lead good to go ? ? ?image.jpeg.b05e2f0d16daa711c51fd2d033170c9e.jpeg

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums? 

So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

From what I can tell you’ve about a seven hour window to run them on one Tuesday In December.... if your Mrs lets you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
7 minutes ago, brambles said:

Come on bramble put the Akita down it's hardest f***ing thing any man will do when a dogs ill never mind a healthy dog . Been there with my  2 an half year old stafford with lymphoma killed me. 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Here, not trying to tell you how to suck eggs or nowt, but best option there is to get lad to fetch dog to you an you meet him outside, keep Akita in check an go for walk with both dogs on leads. Few laps of block a few times a day an dogs will accept pup more ?

Yeah I know that fella, that's always best way to get em used to each other. 

Just let the other dog tag along with someone else in the lead and once they've got rid of that energy they are usually alright.

But as you know it's a complete different scenario in the household a hour or so down the line when the dog is in his territory. 

I'll just have to get my thinking cap on and decide wether it's the best decision or wait until there's a litter on the ground. 

As much as I'm itching to get one I'm not just going to make a move that I might regret. 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

??? walking  the land, bet yer dog was glad to get hope just to get off the slip, poor bsatard trailed about all day on a slip and made to watch roe and hare run into the distance??

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Oh dear aggression is a bad trait 

Edited by green lurchers
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Seems a reasonable enough excuse well done too a while to come up with it though. 

Off work till Wednesday plenty time to throw a simple kennel up for the dog. 

good luck with it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Mother_Mary said:

Seems a reasonable enough excuse well done too a while to come up with it though. 

Off work till Wednesday plenty time to throw a simple kennel up for the dog. 

good luck with it ?

Question for you Mary, what's your excuse? ?

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Come on bramble put the Akita down it's hardest f***ing thing any man will do when a dogs ill never mind a healthy dog . Been there with my  2 an half year old stafford with lymphoma killed me. 

What purpose do they serve mate, 1st one I ever came across was in Scott Road in Irvine and a polis marksman had to shoot it, they're a fcukiing liability in my eyes 

• Like 1