Gould Dogs

ken goulds dogs came from all sorts of stock, from buck/braey dogs to nuttal dogs. he just kept a line going, what we talkin here russels or patterdale (black fells). i work a gouldy patterdale, he puts some good dogs out in my opinion.

yes he did mate but if you think about it there was never a goulg line ?

ken never had a line,he had terriers,but never a line :no: .

like samward says,he used all kinds of stock,from nuttal,parks and god knows what else.

but he never had a line of his own .

so as i see it there was never a gould line :no: they could just as well be called nuttal,with a few bits added

ie, parks, buck and bray and anything else that went into them.

:thumbs: i did`nt want to get invoved in this one tawny(matrix) your bang on mate ken will tell you his self he was a terrier breeder :yes: thiers the differance . with his russells you can say even before flint came along he had a line / type .

stig ,you knew ken mate,dident you

and stig ,its tawny ? mate not the mumatextix ? :clapper: .only jokeing mate

anyway as i said,stig would you agree with me that here was never a line of black gould dogs ???

ken never had a line,only black dogs.

andas stig says,ken will tell you himselfe

i knew all the big names mummytxtit :whistling: err i mean tawny but i`m not a name dropper and would never use a big name to make an extra 50 quid put it this way i`d say some lads had stuff from big name terrier men that was`nt from where they said it was . :thumbdown: as for kens black dogs imo i dont think he kept stuff for long enough to keep a line going and when flint came along the black uns took a back seat no doubt about it likes been said some good stuff came off his yard for a good few years other lads kept kens line going better than he did and thats another story .

my point tuffty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ken is in ireland now digging some of the dogs hes sent over

right ! ok then ! ken gould know lives in ireland and digging to the dogs he sent over

to ireland,is that right then :o

ken gould was in ireland last weekend digging in the north round newtonards and srabane

and as far down south as limrick :thumbs: