More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha, you going to call me out with one of your mates' dogs when I get mine. ?

Since your riding my back il call you out...

Your a clown ?... On all fronts of life... You come on this site for company you sad individual...

You have no hunting dogs...

Probably never have...

Tell you what soft boy.. instead of getting a rise from me..

Stick up one pic with you with a lurcher anytime in your lifetime just one... ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Since your riding my back il call you out...

Your a clown ?... On all fronts of life... You come on this site for company you sad individual...

You have no hunting dogs...

Probably never have...

Tell you what soft boy.. instead of getting a rise from me..

Stick up one pic with you with a lurcher anytime in your lifetime just one... ?

I'm hitting you from that many sides you think you're surrounded. 

I know I have no hunting dogs, I've not hidden the fact. 

You on the otherhand don't and each and every time you're told to put up you say you'll use your mates' dogs, what's up, mummy won't let you own one. ?

I've posted pics of terriers I used to have, and I'm sure I've posted pics of lurchers on one of my many accounts, do keep up son. ?

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

how do you stand if they are not your dogs?. what if they are chipped and registered with someone else? 

I think the hunting act states if you are the person in control of the dog it is you who can be prosecuted 

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Bullshit...it is LEGAL under the land owner consent... Lol 99 percent of yous haven't a scooby....???

Rabbits and rats are the only mammal you can legally hunt with as many dogs as you like intentionally. You can only use two dogs to flush to guns weather that is hare fox deer. Slipping a dog on a hare with the intent of catching that hare is breaking the hunting act 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I think the hunting act states if you are the person in control of the dog it is you who can be prosecuted 

Yes mate, but can they still take the dogs if your not the registered owner? 

16 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Insults don’t bother me a wish it was legal but it’s not a have read and read and read hunting act and loopholes and a would say pretty clued up.

There's a loophole says as long as you don't watch the course your OK 

• Haha 1