• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck with that ?

Teaching bellend not to eat pigeons ? @gnipper

My pal had some really nice one but gave up on them recently as he lives in East london and everytime he let them out you could guarantee a peregrine would appear and take one out within minutes

Posted Images

It's the same colour as a paki hf but not sure it's build and size is. The bloke I took the homer back to had a few. He had a massive set up with the racers, was showing me all his medals and glassware he had won. He's right in town centre so was getting smashed with all the perigrines on the Mills and chimneys. 

23 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Your gonna need some ferrets soon for all the unwanted birds

You know what our house is like....once something arrives it never leaves, like noahs ark here. 

• Haha 1
On 02/01/2022 at 14:10, downsouth said:

My pal had some really nice one but gave up on them recently as he lives in East london and everytime he let them out you could guarantee a peregrine would appear and take one out within minutes

FB_IMG_1641132244526.jpg

FB_IMG_1641132231794.jpg

FB_IMG_1641132268962.jpg

He looks like the kinda bloke you don't want want to fall out with. And his young lad looks even more handy.?

13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

He looks like the kinda bloke you don't want want to fall out with. And his young lad looks even more handy.?

Hes a really good mate who'd do anything he can to help you but youre bang on I wouldnt want him as an enemy.He was a real handy amateur boxer untill some f**ker squirted him with acid and he lost an eye.Hes boy in the pic is about 10 now and is a great kid,Just started boxing but is more into his football.Hes got another boy whos about 6 now whos a proper rough little f**ker,Gunna be a right little handful.

• Like 2
Just now, jukel123 said:

A  bit girly, but my thoughts go out to him. f****n awful , cowardly way to carry on that.

Worse bit is he was only picking his mate up from a party in a pub and his mate asked him to come in which he didnt really want to as he doesnt drink.Some twat started mothing off at him and offering him outside so he went outside and chinned the fella who then turned round and squirted him.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

A  bit girly, but my thoughts go out to him. f****n awful , cowardly way to carry on that.

One of the latest with the Sooties is using these high power water pistol things filled with acid......they are literally doing drive by acid shootings....dirty little c**ts !

Just now, downsouth said:

Worse bit is he was only picking his mate up from a party in a pub and his mate asked him to come in which he didnt really want to as he doesnt drink.Some twat started mothing off at him and offering him outside so he went outside and chinned the fella who then turned round and squirted him.

I hope the twat was found and dealt with. Hope your mate got some criminal  injuries compensation.

Just now, gnasher16 said:

One of the latest with the Sooties is using these high power water pistol things filled with acid......they are literally doing drive by acid shootings....dirty little c**ts !

Genuinely shocking.

Just now, jukel123 said:

I hope the twat was found and dealt with. Hope your mate got some criminal  injuries compensation.

He aint the sort to press charges or go for compensation mate.But the fella has been dealt with and is always looking over his shoulder ??

• Like 4