Congratulations max

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

come in straight into mclaren didnt he ?

mercedes own part of mclaren dont they?

Yes and no. 

He came straight in to McLaren because of a late driver change and the fact that he won the GP2 title at the first attempt in impressive fashion. 

He then partnered Fernando Alonso and beat him on count back in his rookie season, the most impressive debut in F1 history. 

To put it in to perspective. 

It's like you buying your first slop monster and defeating Nuttall over a winter full of coursing. ?

22 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you couldnt be further from the truth....which is surprising for you ...with your 30 mile walks and 500 yard slips on the lamp 

ive never walked 30 mile in a day tomo its not possible?

or can i see me dog at 400yds on the lamp on the back of something ?

you want to trade your car spotlight in for a lightforce and come away from them dales bunnys youd be enlightened ?

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Again, you clearly don't have a clue about the sport. 

He was not beaten fair and square, he was beaten by the race director who makes up the rules as he goes along. 

And that's not a dig at Verstappen, he did what he had to do but he was gifted the title in the end. 

What about the times hamilton won,did the director make up the rules then?

Or did the director just take a disliking to hamilton an cheated him out,would be easy to call greb but they've dropped the appeal?

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

What about the times hamilton won,did the director make up the rules then?

Or did the director just take a disliking to hamilton an cheated him out,would be easy to call greb but they've dropped the appeal?

Francie step back lad and have a minute, Hamilton has no controversial titles under his belt. He's won each one of them fair & square. 

Just admit you dislike the man but have no clue about his sporting achievements like most on here. ?

Edited by Greb147
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Francie step back lad and have a minute, Hamilton has no controversial titles under his belt. He's won each one of them fair & square. 

Just admit you dislike the man but have no clue about his sporting achievements like most on here. ?

I don't like his rhetoric,I don't know him personally,hi I'm just pointing g out the obvious,even Mercedes don't believe he was cheated,your just a fanboy raging he was beat lol

Just now, Francie said:

I don't like his rhetoric,I don't know him personally,hi I'm just pointing g out the obvious,even Mercedes don't believe he was cheated,your just a fanboy raging he was beat lol

Yes they do but the FIA is a giant and their rules leave a lot of loopholes and grey areas, pointless trying to explain to you mate. Lol

Just now, Greb147 said:

Yes they do but the FIA is a giant and their rules leave a lot of loopholes and grey areas, pointless trying to explain to you mate. Lol

Can you not take it on the chin like hamilton an Mercedes are doing tho?

31 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Like you weeping over McGregor jacking, it will take time Francie lad. ?

Big F1 fan, I'll always watch it mate. 

i could watch it when young it was on the telly mansell schumacher haikennan damon hill coulthard etc some good racing 

then it went to most a the overtaking in the pits bores the shit out a me now like watching paint dry 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i could watch it when young it was on the telly mansell schumacher haikennan damon hill coulthard etc some good racing 

then it went to most a the overtaking in the pits bores the shit out a me now like watching paint dry 

Hahahahaha no mate, there's much more overtaking these days than in Schumacher's prime for the simple fact they've done away with refueling, now those were the bore fest days. 

This season has been one of the best ever tbh. 

• Like 1