The prices of the jdm cars!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've owned 2 impreza,5 Forrester's,a MK2 MR2 TWIN TURBO,an EVO 2 and a  3, a Legacy turbo,Dc5 type R,none standard,all tuned and tweeked..Let all mine go Len?Sold my last scooby sti in may this yr,mad

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new s

Just got rid 67 e class amg line payed 16500 sold for 21700 nice little return 

Posted Images

All motors  have seemed to have gone up over the last year.I bought one of the last Nissan Pathfinders made at the start of lockdown for a good few grand under what they were going for at the time.Had a look the other day and theyre being advertised for 4 to 4 grand more than what was being asked for them last year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Viscous couplings are baaaad among the electrics lol lovey to drive but like sitting in the police station every morning before turning the key to start haha

spot on ?but i loved the one i had descent on fuel easy to work on freelander 2s adescent aswell easy to get at things the discovery 3 is nightmare 

• Like 1

My son was bringing a couple of containers into Southampton Docks every month for about 5 years....Skylines/Imprezas/Evo's.....he was even doing well with the little birds things Figaro was it called....fair do's he's done very well for himself,like anything though an essential part of doing well in business is knowing when to get out and with electric being pushed the way it is he's moving on.......still has the same 1994 Toyota Supra he had as a teenager....horrible 200mph 0-60 in a blink b*****d f****n thing frightens the life out of me !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

My son was bringing a couple of containers into Southampton Docks every month for about 5 years....Skylines/Imprezas/Evo's.....he was even doing well with the little birds things Figaro was it called....fair do's he's done very well for himself,like anything though an essential part of doing well in business is knowing when to get out and with electric being pushed the way it is he's moving on.......still has the same 1994 Toyota Supra he had as a teenager....horrible 200mph 0-60 in a blink b*****d f****n thing frightens the life out of me !

But that supra is prob worth a fair penny nowadays mate

24 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But that supra is prob worth a fair penny nowadays mate

It was featured in one of those Jap Car magazines a few years back its worth a lot of money but id be very surprised if he ever got his money back on what he's spent on it over the years....its his pride and joy but doesnt have to use it as everyday transport so good luck to him.....wouldnt give 2 bob for it myself !

• Like 1
22 hours ago, kanny said:

They  run about the same times as a s3 and wouldn't touch a rs3  if your doing a age for age comparison , a modern rs3 will pull 0-60 in 3.4 seconds.

My bro in law has a 2017 audi tt  not a a tts or a ttrs  just the tt with a stage one map and it can pull 0-60 in the late 3s ... 3.9s 

my old 2007 tt with stage one goes well enough for me.pound for performance it does well.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

well for a hair dressers car it out performs most other cars on the road and hopefully comments like that will keep lots of other dumb fucks from owning one.

I know theyre quick, apparently those 1.8 20v turbo engines tune really well and were more reliable than the 2.0