F**k em

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Oh I lost a few days or gained some not quite sure ,bin caving up matlock bath in attempt 2 find peace wi the world 

Sounds risky that, blacky.  Mind, saying that, I do be haven't come round properly from those sleepless nights I did be having, a year or two ago.

Never mind , trout season to look forward to in march.  ? ?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Sounds risky that, blacky.  Mind, saying that, I do be haven't come round properly from those sleepless nights I did be having, a year or two ago.

Never mind , trout season to look forward to in march.  ? ?

Your speaking in tounges furg have an hour under the heat lamp.and a horlicks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I like how folk change an argument half way through ? 

Man starts by saying those lads in the video ripping up fields, ramming buses and acting like muppets have to cos it’s illegal and they have the right attitude and proper test their dogs and breed the best. 

And now it’s changed to driving the land and road siding in general ? 

I suppose if you can’t beat them change the goal posts ? 

f**k sake, dry your eyes Bob Marley, if you are happy being the lone man in the moonlight quietly going about your business then fine…..I don’t have a problem with it.

I used to like to experience all sorts of different things, that don’t mean I win/ you loose.

Whats it matter to you ? Lol ? 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k sake, dry your eyes Bob Marley, if you are happy being the lone man in the moonlight quietly going about your business then fine…..I don’t have a problem with it.

I used to like to experience all sorts of different things, that don’t mean I win/ you loose.

The fact that when you’re wrong you change the debate ? 

We didn’t start off arguing about going out with other or running dogs out of motors.

You were chatting on as if the lads doing stuff like in the original video were some kind of hero’s who were testing and keeping the best of the best ? claiming those kind of lads were smashing 300 fox a season etc.

Ive been out in motors, on foot, mob handed, on my own etc and have mates who are absolute head bangers who will go anywhere and run anything. They catch some serious gear. But they still don’t act like bell ends with no respect for anything ...... they are just selective in what they do respect. But the land and quarry are two things they do ! 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The fact that when you’re wrong you change the debate ? 

We didn’t start off arguing about going out with other or running dogs out of motors.

You were chatting on as if the lads doing stuff like in the original video were some kind of hero’s who were testing and keeping the best of the best ? claiming those kind of lads were smashing 300 fox a season etc.

Ive been out in motors, on foot, mob handed, on my own etc and have mates who are absolute head bangers who will go anywhere and run anything. They catch some serious gear. But they still don’t act like bell ends with no respect for anything ...... they are just selective in what they do respect. But the land and quarry are two things they do ! 

Read it back again, you have gone and got yourself all excited ;) 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Read it back again, you have gone and got yourself all excited ;) 

You’re probably right. Video was put up of a few lads rallying round a field in various vehicles including a citron Zara ? few dogs spinning a hare. And then chat about same lads going into Bedford, throwing dead hares out the window and ramming each other’s vehicles and also a bus. 

They were called c**ts by many.

Somehow that got changed to how lads who go ferreting once a week and keep well within the law won’t have the super dogs of folk willing to push it and graft their dogs hard.

Which is all good.

The thing is no one else was having that argument ? 

Folk were just saying trashing stuff and acting like a clown and filming it..... is a world away from dog work and hunting. Whatever way you dress it up.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Wilf watch that talk of liking to experience all different things can get abit messy and get us into trouble ?

So can we conclude that it were all 1 big misunderstanding no one got hurt the hares wernt cobbed out the window more passed surreptitiously 2 the poor and needy of aforementioned Town, the boys were merely shunting the bus forwards after the divvy foreign driver stalled it and needed a bump ,

Driving tests passed  touch of high spirits salt o the earth fed the hungry ,breed off it and call it a saluki

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Never say things like “if you see game keepers leathering birds of prey, or blasting badgers heads off in a snare ring crime stoppers?” do they? 

343ACD29-EF23-45D1-8695-C35CF122BB51.png

Stupid fuckas forgot the biggest clue 

If you discover Terry McCann curled up in the passenger side footwell you know you've found the head minders limo

13 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’m not going to continue because you obviously don’t have a f***ing clue what you are on about.

Enjoy ?

It's true you don't produce good dogs sat at home thinking a best keep away from there a might get pulled over today. You go out thinking  or well let's see what today brings lol God on our side a good few runs good company an back home to the family for some nice grub 

• Like 1