F**k em

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

There is not a dog alive that can take 5 nights a week lol if there is il put money on it most people on here dont even own a lurcher Iam happy way what I've had and got and nothing else matters no money can buy that .

I don’t own a lurcher anymore and I certainly never owned one that was any good.

I have seen two what I’d call good lurchers ever and one of them certainly was out 5 nights a week for long stretches of the season and killing gear every time it was. 
That dog killed over 600 deer in its lifetime and it’s mother did similar. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t know if you are trying to be deliberately f***ing stupid or on the wind up.

But, let me humour you…..

Theres two dogs of exactly the same type.

One belongs to Mr Tidy Clean gentleman hunter.

He is out 3 nights a week, walks the land alone , kills a couple of foxes every week, few rabbits and maybe the odd Deer.

The other is owned by some absolute scumbag off the plot, don’t give a toss, out 5 or 6 nights a week causing chaos but his dog is killing 10 or 15 foxes a week, couple of deer, few pigs and if they don’t he shoots it.

Which one of those two blokes dogs do you want to put across your bitch ? 

It’s an absolute f***ing no brainer!…..since when did the owner or his methods come into the equation ?

He ain’t going to be father to your litter, his dog is.

Behave your f***ing self !! Lol

Of course the methods come into question.If the scumbags are chasing stuff about chucking multiple dogs out it doesnt matter if they catch four times as much gear them dogs aren't being tested.Ive known of absolute shit touted as world beaters using them methods.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

How often you run daytime in 7-10 days mate 3 times ? 

normally all been well be 2 times a week mate but chrimbo january you run 4-5 few strong uns in there could be once a week to keep the dog sharp i jog on a night from motor so can run a few bunnys most nights 

29 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t own a lurcher anymore and I certainly never owned one that was any good.

I have seen two what I’d call good lurchers ever and one of them certainly was out 5 nights a week for long stretches of the season and killing gear every time it was. 
That dog killed over 600 deer in its lifetime and it’s mother did similar. 

That's feck all

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

normally all been well be 2 times a week mate but chrimbo january you run 4-5 few strong uns in there could be once a week to keep the dog sharp i jog on a night from motor so can run a few bunnys most nights 

So twice a week 3-5 runs on good land that in my opinion take as much out of dog as 5 good nights on lamp in 7-10 days.If you feed right wash and rub down keep them warm and dry they can do it.