hunt cruelty footage

Another thing for me, what's all this protection work that every chavy cnut is getting in to? 

Unless you're a professional is there any need, I know Downsouth is in to that sort of thing so maybe he can tell more? 

In my view a dog shouldn't really be taught anything like that, it should be natural for them to guard and protect IMO. 

Like I said if you're a professional I can fully understand but where is the lustre in it for Jenko who sells weed and sniff? 

• Like 2

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, downsouth said:

They're not a breed at all and the could have bandog in them as there's plenty out there now producing merle bandog types now as merle seems to be the in thing if you wanna ask silly money and whoevers buying ain't even gunna be interested in health/temperament/working ability

they are classed and recognised as a breed now.

there may be merle bandogs but they dont look like that thing in the photo

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But this dog was a XL Bully, they have probably got more Mastiff in the mix than the smaller types.

Regarding their temperament, I can't say I've been around any so couldn't tell you but if they're anything like my brothers American Bulldog I wouldn't trust em as far as I could throw them. 

Look, any breed can have bad specimens it's just that when something like that flips it will take some stopping. 

ive been around a few, know a few lads breeding em and theyre all soft as shit. even more docile then staffs the ones ive seen 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Another thing for me, what's all this protection work that every chavy cnut is getting in to? 

Unless you're a professional is there any need, I know Downsouth is in to that sort of thing so maybe he can tell more? 

In my view a dog shouldn't really be taught anything like that, it should be natural for them to guard and protect IMO. 

Like I said if you're a professional I can fully understand but where is the lustre in it for Jenko who sells weed and sniff? 

theres a reason people used gsd mallinois etc for that type a work

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

dont need to carry a blade if youve got a dog and a dog is scarier than a blade 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I know fella but some of these folk get their hands on them too. 

Mali's can be hard work even for folk who do it for a living, my mate who I told you about who was ragged by one. It was destroyed cos after it finished him in turned on the copper and locked on to his gut. ?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is that not obvious from your last statement ? 

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

By who,some newly invented registration or club?

The American Bully is a recently formed companion dog breed, originally recognized in 2004 by the American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) and followed by the European Bully Kennel Club (EBKC) in 2008. It has been recognized by the United Kennel Club (UKC) since July 15, 2013.

yanks and the continent

20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I know fella but I'm sure the lads that know what they are doing can do the same with most breeds. 

Professionals even tow with Mali's, the police dog that recently ragged my mate was destroyed because after it finished taking chunks out of him it locked on to the coppers gut and shook him all over. ?

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The American Bully is a recently formed companion dog breed, originally recognized in 2004 by the American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) and followed by the European Bully Kennel Club (EBKC) in 2008. It has been recognized by the United Kennel Club (UKC) since July 15, 2013.

yanks and the continent

They were recognised by their own club, sort of makes sense when there's money to be earned.

33 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

yanks and the continent

I could start a registry tomorrow and call it the south east bandog kennel club or the uk bandog kennel club and write pedigrees for mine and pals dogs.Doesnt make them a breed though.

• Like 1