getting the snip in essex

well todays the day, my two BIG hob are in for the snip, crazy how you worry about ya ferts when you leave them with the vets, specialy after signing the consent form, the bit that says, they may not wake up, so Ive gotta phone back around 2pm and see if all went ok, costing me around £51 each fert

well, they are both home ok, but the vet has said to keep them seperated for a few days, as they have stiches etc, also said the pair of them are well overweight, so prob best if i keep them seperate to allow me to give them measured amounts of food, rather than in the ferret court where they take what they want (dominance)

so, question, do i carry on feeding rabbit, or switch to dry (calm down ditch) just while they are on there diet

question, anyone know in weight how much feed should be given per day to a fert?

well todays the day, my two BIG hob are in for the snip, crazy how you worry about ya ferts when you leave them with the vets, specialy after signing the consent form, the bit that says, they may not wake up, so Ive gotta phone back around 2pm and see if all went ok, costing me around £51 each fert

hope every thing goes well with your ferrets mate must be mad about your ferrets as they only 5 pound each full respect mate :victory:

hope every thing goes well with your ferrets mate must be mad about your ferrets as they only 5 pound each full respect mate :victory:

too many people have the same attitude towards ferrets, be they £5 or £15, and therefore wont payout £100 plus on a locator etc, but at the end of the day, Id rather pay it out on my hunting hobbies, than drink it down the pub