Halloween lmao

Went out last night, fuucking hell

I've become a grumpy old man ???

Smoke machine had me coughing my bollocks up, it's no longer ok to look at 20 something year old birds with plunging necklines and skirts up their arse, bar tender was throwing ice at people, jaeger was watered down and my drink came in a fuucking skull shaped glass the size of a fuucking football... and I fell down the bloody stairs ?‍♂️?

What happened to having a pint, a bit of chat with the ladies and boogie on the dance floor.... 

The music brilliant mind lol all 80's ???

A far cry from my previous posts regarding the partaking of the party ??

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I used to love a Halloween night out , couldn’t be arsed now with all , every couple cutting about thinking they’re the joker and Harley Quinn . your 35 ffs ??

Some Norwegian cnut kept bumming roll ups off me, dressed as the fuucking Joker ?

Tbf everyone was dressed up, except the mrs and me.. when people asked what have you two come as, I said a fit bird and a twat ? 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I used to love a Halloween night out , couldn’t be arsed now with all , every couple cutting about thinking they’re the joker and Harley Quinn . your 35 ffs ??

Says the bloke using the phrase "cutting about"

• Haha 2