Veiw from your office

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Borr said:

Mate used to install a carpet rubber shredded mix for horse arenas , you done any with that?

Yeah, I would of thought the surface that’s been ordered for here will be a shredded carpet/underlay it’s treated now with what they call “wax” and they sell it as an all weather surface, they say it won’t freeze, but if it’s wet the water just freezes on the outside of the surface, a few years ago all the arenas, gallops, lunge pens were all done with shredded tyres but you just can’t get hold of it now, the newest stuff I’ve seen is shredded car sound deadening, used it on one job but it’s too light and blows all over the place with a bit of wind

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Parked in the car park looking at this today...job was a couple hundred metres away...any of you guess the location 

20241018_151629.jpg

York?

• Like 3
Just now, mackem said:

Visit the viking museum if you have time.

Just a 1 day job mate...back home now...

Yeh I had to walk past the viking museum several times today...picking up tools I had forgotten 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Visit the viking museum if you have time.

Mack there can only be one 😂 although must admit Vikings and Norse gods do interest me…

WWW.RAILWAYMUSEUM.ORG.UK

Immerse yourself in the home of iconic locomotives and an unrivalled collection of engineering brilliance at the National Railway Museum.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, TOMO said:

£27 that car park from 9 till 5....thank fook work pays for it...parking app thing on me phone

When go York I park in railway station car park near railway museum £6 all day know its no good for you having to be near job but if anyone else goes as parking is a joke prices in york

• Like 3

No pics I'm afraid...yesterday sore me in the town of Cambridge...been many times but I forget what a nightmare it is avoiding all the cyclists jesus there's thousands of um...and I got there at morning rush hour...so there were loads of mums on bikes with them infant carriers on the front...was a time when it was a little trailer at the back...but now they got harry and Oscar in front of them....I did however see my first Black Squirrel...never seen one before....and on today's journey up through Central Nottinghamshire...I sore and old man walking a dog...nowt unusual of course but he was wearing an old NCB Donkey jacket the one with the orange plastic on the shoulders..not seen one of them for years

• Like 5
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

No pics I'm afraid...yesterday sore me in the town of Cambridge...been many times but I forget what a nightmare it is avoiding all the cyclists jesus there's thousands of um...and I got there at morning rush hour...so there were loads of mums on bikes with them infant carriers on the front...was a time when it was a little trailer at the back...but now they got harry and Oscar in front of them....I did however see my first Black Squirrel...never seen one before....and on today's journey up through Central Nottinghamshire...I sore and old man walking a dog...nowt unusual of course but he was wearing an old NCB Donkey jacket the one with the orange plastic on the shoulders..not seen one of them for years

A pre digital pic from around 1972, you can just about see my donkey jacket ;

16AD7194-686B-497D-A20C-3A5498BF2206.jpeg.6b290c354c9579f161c11a1dc06cb6d1.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 2