Veiw from your office

On 09/09/2024 at 12:07, Councilestatekid said:

Flying to Bangkok avin a night there then hua hin for 4 days then on to koh tao for 4 days then koh samui for 4 days back to hua hin for a few days then were thinking of either flying in to Singapore to see my mate if he can get time off if not well do a week or so in bali or oz then back to Thailand for flight back paid 703 for return flight to Bangkok with quatar dint think it'd be that cheap so thought why not

That's a really nice trip mate, you doing any fishing in LOS? 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

That's a really nice trip mate, you doing any fishing in LOS? 

Not sure yet pal im going to try get a day at some point but not made any plans as yet.as last min we're just goin to wing it day by day we know where we're heading but ant even booked any hotels just doin as we go along mite nip upto jurrasic mountain today and see if cab jump on specimen lake thurs

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Not sure yet pal im going to try get a day at some point but not made any plans as yet.as last min we're just goin to wing it day by day we know where we're heading but ant even booked any hotels just doin as we go along mite nip upto jurrasic mountain today and see if cab jump on specimen lake thurs

Tight lines and enjoy the trip, LOS is the land of real monster fish, I am about to hit a few rivers, I will post pics. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Tight lines and enjoy the trip, LOS is the land of real monster fish, I am about to hit a few rivers, I will post pics. 

You back in Canada mate? Is it the salmon run time over there?.wouldn't mind having a bash at the sturgeon over there pal.happy fishin look forward to seeing your catch 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Reading your posts on here mate are great. I reckon if you ever wrote a book no doubt me and a few others would be breaking our necks to buy it. All the best and good luck with the fishing. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Reading your posts on here mate are great. I reckon if you ever wrote a book no doubt me and a few others would be breaking our necks to buy it. All the best and good luck with the fishing. 

9 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

You back in Canada mate? Is it the salmon run time over there?.wouldn't mind having a bash at the sturgeon over there pal.happy fishin look forward to seeing your catch 

Sturgeon are West Coast mate, I am east, salmon run is in full swing here, rivers are packed. 

Did a flight yesterday 23 minutes from wheels up to wheels down. 

IMG_20240910_173844.jpg

IMG_20240910_173857.jpg

IMG_20240910_180553.jpg

IMG_20240910_181422.jpg

IMG_20240910_181502.jpg

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sturgeon are West Coast mate, I am east, salmon run is in full swing here, rivers are packed. 

Did a flight yesterday 23 minutes from wheels up to wheels down. 

IMG_20240910_173844.jpg

IMG_20240910_173857.jpg

IMG_20240910_180553.jpg

IMG_20240910_181422.jpg

IMG_20240910_181502.jpg

Are the flights expensive mack? Long haul then 🤣.you'll be filling your boots with them then mate!!! Keep us informed with the biggest you get and biggest you hear coming out some absolute monsters over there mate enjoyed your pics from last time good to see what we're all missing out on hope you have a cracking time mate 👍 

Idiots have just said I’m getting a bill, I wouldn’t of thought so, it was under 50mm of concrete, domestic should be a minimum of 375mm and the main coming in should be 7500mm, always good to know your spec when dealing with these loons 

IMG_0674.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Are the flights expensive mack? Long haul then 🤣.you'll be filling your boots with them then mate!!! Keep us informed with the biggest you get and biggest you hear coming out some absolute monsters over there mate enjoyed your pics from last time good to see what we're all missing out on hope you have a cracking time mate 👍 

Flights are reasonable mate, there was no first class on yesterday's flight, would have been a waste for 20 odd minutes lol. Get some food pics, I always put weight on in LOS, enjoy your trip. 

54 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Idiots have just said I’m getting a bill, I wouldn’t of thought so, it was under 50mm of concrete, domestic should be a minimum of 375mm and the main coming in should be 7500mm, always good to know your spec when dealing with these loons 

IMG_0674.jpeg

Tired cnuts them gas boys.....yrs ago I did a job,and the lazy pricks had  buried the pipe 4" down in a flowerbed/border,no tape or dust over it..first swing of a pick,and my labourer went straight through it🙈..job was for a local councillor,she ripped right into them....didn't cost us a penny...tell them you will speak to H&S...They be gone with their tail between the legs... cheeky cnuts👍

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Stavross said:

IMG_0674.jpeg

Put the breaker through one myself today must be the day for it lol 

• Haha 2