Veiw from your office

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

12 hours ago, waltjnr said:

how are you finding the slugs this year ?

Lots about mate I’ve noticed.. horrible things have obliterated my dahlias and marigolds.. put a ring of salt around my greenhouse. 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Metaldehyde pellets banned now,you using those wool pellets?

I have a load of the old ones mate make sure only put out at night or birds eat them.. but yeah also have the new white ones. Which are shit 

11 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I have a load of the old ones mate make sure only put out at night or birds eat them.. but yeah also have the new white ones. Which are shit 

Yup,the wool ones are hippy shit.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lots about mate I’ve noticed.. horrible things have obliterated my dahlias and marigolds.. put a ring of salt around my greenhouse. 

Cos it was such a wet start to the year, great for slugs snails ,I'd do the ring of salt around planters, pots and does seem to work as long as it stays dry 

6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Slug pellets :laugh: 

Wish I could get the old Murphy's "Slug it" that you used to water on with watering can, be slim every were in the morning. It used to get them little black fuckers that got in the spuds and beans as well. I use the ferris slug pellets (Organic) they are okay but don't last long. Also you don't see any slim they crawl off hind and die so you don't see them working. But safe for birds and hedgehogs.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Today I've took the kids to the next village to me  East Bridgford to there village fate...very traditional British type of affair...

A few pics from the cake and vege comp

20240629_143734.jpg

20240629_143738.jpg

20240629_143746.jpg

20240629_143755.jpg

20240629_143758.jpg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Wish I could get the old Murphy's "Slug it" that you used to water on with watering can, be slim every were in the morning. It used to get them little black fuckers that got in the spuds and beans as well. I use the ferris slug pellets (Organic) they are okay but don't last long. Also you don't see any slim they crawl off hind and die so you don't see them working. But safe for birds and hedgehogs.

Cheers Arry

Horrible things ain’t they mate no use for them, although we used to use them to catch chub lol so they served a purpose. 

• Like 1