Veiw from your office

3 hours ago, Stavross said:

Labouring for my mate today building a well, 1800 bricks to cut, my back feels like it’s going to break 

The Yorkshire stone arrived for next week, this will be the most expensive patio I’ve ever put down, £200 a square meter, some people have more money than sense 

IMG_9944.jpeg

IMG_9938.jpeg

IMG_9939.jpeg

Look just like Indian stone lol 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Put an 18" bar and chain on what a difference. Another load of hedge/ field Maple probably bit over loaded but only a mile from home. f****d now carried that lot up 10 steps.

IMG_4354.jpeg.e70a2bb318a8f6228a106f6243ddbfe4.jpeg

IMG_4359.jpeg.0f93218d546e9367255f0da7bcb139aa.jpeg

Cheers Arry 

• Like 16

Not been gym since Sunday with being away with the Mrs...birthday tomorrow 57..so I did trap bar deadlift with 157 kilo for 4 reps  nowhere near my best 20 year ago ..no straps no belt....raw

20240530_130559.jpg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Not been gym since Sunday with being away with the Mrs...birthday tomorrow 57..so I did trap bar deadlift with 157 kilo for 4 reps  nowhere near my best 20 year ago ..no straps no belt....raw

20240530_130559.jpg

What do you do for cardio mate?Thats all I train nowadays,my legs and my cardio.I went with a mate to a Harley street clinic a few weeks ago,he is the same age bracket as you and I,he is getting test and I think HGH?

4 hours ago, mackem said:

What do you do for cardio mate?Thats all I train nowadays,my legs and my cardio.I went with a mate to a Harley street clinic a few weeks ago,he is the same age bracket as you and I,he is getting test and I think HGH?

Hgh....why is he getting that...? I understand some guys getting HRT...which is testosterone replacement if they have low test ....and have low energy ...lethargy...and low libido...but growth hormone...

I sometimes push a sled after a leg workout in the functional area...4 ..5 sets...sprint the sled turn round sprint back 30 second rest repeat....but to be honest I don't do it enough...only other cardio is dog walking ...

I should do more really

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Hgh....why is he getting that...? I understand some guys getting HRT...which is testosterone replacement if they have low test ....and have low energy ...lethargy...and low libido...but growth hormone...

I think it is growth hormone TOMO, costs £1200 a month. Few clinics were offering it for men. I have a friend in California who used to Tijuana for cheap test shots, stopped it after he had anger problems and an insatiable libido increase. Scary shit. 

It's that time of year again, final stage of the apprenticeships selection process interviews. A bit scary as to how quick it comes around now. Drifted in and out of the here and now a few times listening to these bright eyed bushy tailed young people desperate to start a career in construction and was thinking run, run for the hills or the beaches and just f***ing enjoy life before you get too old! But it's not a bad life and we must all find a way of paying the bills, just thankful I'm coming to the end of it 🙂 

IMG_5208.jpeg

IMG_5210.jpeg

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think it is growth hormone TOMO, costs £1200 a month. Few clinics were offering it for men. I have a friend in California who used to Tijuana for cheap test shots, stopped it after he had anger problems and an insatiable libido increase. Scary shit. 

Got to be careful...depends on what test it it is.....they all have positive and negative effects....some can actually decrease your libido...and can be very toxic...Trenballone being one of the worst

Alot of the guys on the net doing it properly seem to like test cypronate...done with low doses ....but getting blood work very regularly 

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Got to be careful...depends on what test it it is.....they all have positive and negative effects....some can actually decrease your libido...and can be very toxic...Trenballone being one of the worst

Alot of the guys on the net doing it properly seem to like test cypronate...done with low doses ....but getting blood work very regularly 

The bloke I know who used to get it from Mexico did get mood swings and violent rages, South of the border they could jag a gringo on a testosterone trip with anything and get away with it. 

59 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I think Enanthate is quite popular around here Cyp would be my choice for HRT as you mentioned

• Like 1