Veiw from your office

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Was you kept awake during that Waltjnr,just sedation ?

Knocked out Gnash ,I think you can have it under local ,my groin is purple with bruising so fuk knows what that do to you ? 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Knocked out Gnash ,I think you can have it under local ,my groin is purple with bruising so fuk knows what that do to you ? 

Right ok gotcha :thumbs:.....i know with a stent they like to have you semi awake so they can communicate with you.....yes its only a tiny wire but its an area thats not meant to be messed with hence bruising etc....wish you the best mate.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

wonder how they seal your groin off after walt? when they went in my wrist it had like a solid plastic compression fitting on for a few days 

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Right ok gotcha :thumbs:.....i know with a stent they like to have you semi awake so they can communicate with you.....yes its only a tiny wire but its an area thats not meant to be messed with hence bruising etc....wish you the best mate.

They shocked my heart after the procedure you need to be knocked out for that,I also had a transoesophageal ultra sound probe down my throat ,helps guide the cardiologist into position 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

wonder how they seal your groin off after walt? when they went in my wrist it had like a solid plastic compression fitting on for a few days 

Just a Mr bump plaster ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, waltjnr said:

Just a Mr bump plaster ! 

No seriously I don't know ,they loosened the stitches after an hour ,then removed after 2 ,just a dressing on it ,was told press on it if coughing ,or sneezing ,I wouldn't want that to open up ,femoral artery, don't think I'd have long 

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

No seriously I don't know ,they loosened the stitches after an hour ,then removed after 2 ,just a dressing on it ,was told press on it if coughing ,or sneezing ,I wouldn't want that to open up ,femoral artery, don't think I'd have long 

i was just wondering like you say don’t want that bleeding maybe stitch it like you say 

you be back bouncing in no time mate 

• Thanks 1

when i had an angiogram they put a little pea like thing in and put pressure on it for a few hours told to go home and lay down and no lifting and if you hadnt some one to take you home you spent the night in the hos, but that was 18yrs ago might have changed

Edited by big sid

First nest of the year, have been watching a robin going in and out one of the shipping containers at work so had a little look around inside and found the starting of her nest in a glove dispenser 

38E19774-8398-4FDD-BD93-34F08FD7F917.jpeg

C76BBCBE-9167-4C68-A7C4-E0DD08C81EA1.jpeg

• Like 8
On 05/02/2024 at 12:23, mC HULL said:

i was just wondering like you say don’t want that bleeding maybe stitch it like you say 

you be back bouncing in no time mate 

Its called an Angioseal....its like a small collagen plug,just a normal surgical plug or if its through the wrist they normally use a pressurised cuff.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its called an Angioseal....its like a small collagen plug,just a normal surgical plug or if its through the wrist they normally use a pressurised cuff.

just had a look gnash 

ye when they went in my wrist it was a solid plastic wrap round you couldn’t take it off at first they thought they may have to go in my groin later on to stent but luckily i didn’t need one 

i was awake watching on the  screen they show you in a filter what they collected afterwards crazy what they can do 

worst thing in there is when they inject you with liquid and then put you in the machine you go warm and  feel like you have pissed your self nearly falling asleep from all the breathing lol  wasn’t keen on that 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

just had a look gnash 

ye when they went in my wrist it was a solid plastic wrap round you couldn’t take it off at first they thought they may have to go in my groin later on to stent but luckily i didn’t need one 

i was awake watching on the  screen they show you in a filter what they collected afterwards crazy what they can do 

worst thing in there is when they inject you with liquid and then put you in the machine you go warm and  feel like you have pissed your self nearly falling asleep from all the breathing lol  wasn’t keen on that 

Mate, I had that last year….injected and then put in the chamber …..weird feeling like you say, thought I had pissed myself and my scalp felt like it was on fire :icon_eek:

• Like 1