Veiw from your office

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Ya not wrong, this stuff worked out at about £5.50 a meter, the screw and fixings were about £400, be getting on for over 6k in materials, 

I done a few of them solid composite  1st one done only a dozen cuts and the blade on choppy was done. Pre drilling holes and countersink went through a couple of them aswell. Wise to it now so I put money on to cover

• Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Chaff said:

I done a few of them solid composite  1st one done only a dozen cuts and the blade on choppy was done. Pre drilling holes and countersink went through a couple of them aswell. Wise to it now so I put money on to cover

We fit a fair bit of the composite cladding to our buildings and just use a cheap Evolution mitre saw and multi purpose blade, the evolution saws run at a lower revolution, the blades last far longer. 

Screenshot_20240131_213559_com.facebook.katana_edit_1496615987346108.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_213614_com.facebook.katana_edit_1496566721050283.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_213713.jpg

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

We fit a fair bit of the composite cladding to our buildings and just use a cheap Evolution mitre saw and multi purpose blade, the evolution saws run at a lower revolution, the blades last far longer. 

Screenshot_20240131_213559_com.facebook.katana_edit_1496615987346108.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_213614_com.facebook.katana_edit_1496566721050283.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_213713.jpg

Bet they are solid build mate must weigh a fair bit, I don't mind working with the stuff tbh it's consistently straight and cuts clean using the right kit 

6 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Bet they are solid build mate must weigh a fair bit, I don't mind working with the stuff tbh it's consistently straight and cuts clean using the right kit 

it’s easy to work with just rob ya buying the f****r 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I like working with it for the same reason, the cladding is fitted using an aluminium clip, dead easy. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s easy to work with just rob ya buying the f****r 

True its not cheap, yet I believe its recycled which makes the price even harder to swallow.

• Like 2

Thought I’d put my van in for a service and front pads and discs, they wanted £360, sod that, done it myself in an hour and a half for £105, that says to me that they think they are worth about £150 an hour, I might go back to being a mechanic 

IMG_9290.jpeg

• Like 5

Mine yesterday, out the same day luckily so didn't have to sleep in it ! Nearly all the kit I was plugged into was from the firm I work for ,so I've seen what it does now ,heart surgery and home in 12 hrs ,admit I was shttng myself ! 

20240202_065230.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Mine yesterday, out the same day luckily so didn't have to sleep in it ! Nearly all the kit I was plugged into was from the firm I work for ,so I've seen what it does now ,heart surgery and home in 12 hrs ,admit I was shttng myself ! 

20240202_065230.jpg

Stent fitted?

43 minutes ago, mackem said:

Stent fitted?

Ablation, went round the back of my heart and cauterised 4 arteries, to alter the electrical signal that was giving me AF,go in from the groin 

• Like 4
On 03/02/2024 at 12:07, waltjnr said:

Ablation, went round the back of my heart and cauterised 4 arteries, to alter the electrical signal that was giving me AF,go in from the groin 

Was you kept awake during that Waltjnr,just sedation ?