Podcasts... what's good??

11 hours ago, mackem said:

They don’t really audit per se,they rock up to a cop shop,airport,prison or similar and begin filming,pushing the boundaries for a reaction then film it.

Honestly I've watched a few of those and they come across as bunch of c**ts....then you read the comments and its other Mongols with equally cuntish remarks...

Personly I think they want a crowbar wrapping round there nut....it unfortunately shows how our police force hands are tied...cos in the old days they would have got a kicking ...which they deserve 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I've watched a few of those and they come across as bunch of c**ts....then you read the comments and its other Mongols with equally cuntish remarks... Personly I think they want a crowba

Any recommendations folks??? I'm painting the inside of my block shed and it's soul destroying!! What's everyone listening to???  

Really.....walking round a police station thinking your Billy big bollox...poking your nose in ...ain't clever in my book...nor are they doing anything productive in letting us know what they can get

Posted Images

I seen a good one a little while back a feller called charles beaty hed kill trophy whitetail on the big private ranches of southern texas. You can just tell by how he talks about it he lived and breathed it for a good chunk of hes life.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, C.green said:

I seen a good one a little while back a feller called charles beaty hed kill trophy whitetail on the big private ranches of southern texas. You can just tell by how he talks about it he lived and breathed it for a good chunk of hes life.

Cheers for the heads up , sounds right up my street that . Will watch that [BANNED TEXT] I get chance 

5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Cheers for the heads up , sounds right up my street that . Will watch that [BANNED TEXT] I get chance 

There's a few with him and some are better then others. Depending on how rough around the edges you like a person to be in a interview 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, mackem said:

They don’t really audit per se,they rock up to a cop shop,airport,prison or similar and begin filming,pushing the boundaries for a reaction then film it.

I bet they'd soon stop pushing boundaries if the reaction they got was a smack in the gob.Soppy looking pair of c**ts

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, TOMO said:

Honestly I've watched a few of those and they come across as bunch of c**ts....then you read the comments and its other Mongols with equally cuntish remarks...

Personly I think they want a crowbar wrapping round there nut....it unfortunately shows how our police force hands are tied...cos in the old days they would have got a kicking ...which they deserve 

The main lad in my pic was actually attacked by some foreign bloke and smacked with a bar,he had it all on film and got a payout when the case went to court,he has won a few cases against the cops for false arrest.

19 hours ago, C.green said:

Watched this,very enjoyable,he was a one off when he was active in a different time,I watched “Wild Justice” one of the fish & Game wardens on the opening credits always says “We are like John Wayne out there trying to catch the bad guys” shoot-outs are far from rare,the most well known example being the Claude Dallas case.

20 hours ago, TOMO said:

Very annoying, that guy who calls himself pj auditing, most annoying c….9 on YouTube, winds security up then flys his drone over people’s yards etc filming it all, police turn up wasting thier time so he can make a few quid on views. 

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Sounds a right irritating c@nt like a lot of these so called influencers/tick/tock/youtube personalities

I can honestly say Ive  never actually sat/watched/listened to a podcast of any sort...have been guilty of watching the odd youtube video on how to change a turbo on the truck😁

• Like 2

Going after people going about there normal lives us a bit to much but when they go after the police and civil services.its good to know what all our right are and to exercise them fully.

1 hour ago, hot dog said:

Going after people going about there normal lives us a bit to much but when they go after the police and civil services.its good to know what all our right are and to exercise them fully.

Really.....walking round a police station thinking your Billy big bollox...poking your nose in ...ain't clever in my book...nor are they doing anything productive in letting us know what they can get away with...

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I can honestly say Ive  never actually sat/watched/listened to a podcast of any sort...have been guilty of watching the odd youtube video on how to change a turbo on the truck😁

Watch miles more YouTube stuff, than anything else.

Watched a few minutes of a couple of those silly f***ing gangster podcasts, but haven't/won't watch any more of them, cringey as f**k!!

Do watch true geordie now and again.  Not everything he does, but find him pretty spot on with his breakdown of certain fights and fighters.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Really.....walking round a police station thinking your Billy big bollox...poking your nose in ...ain't clever in my book...nor are they doing anything productive in letting us know what they can get away with...

The police make the content not the auditor.

He's going about his lawfull rights on public owned land filming.they film us all the time,cctv.its the police coming across as wanting to be billy big bollocks. Demanding names when they have zero rights to know,quoting acts and laws that are false.its good to know your right weather you like them or not and to maje sure the police are foing sll that there neant to do by the book.the police stand for ages threatening members of the public with this or that.but always leaving in the end doing nothing.

And the litter enforcement.traffic wardens or anybody paid out of the public purse.this particular one nakes sure they all golliwog there codes and practices.