Pye bred dogs

14 hours ago, awen said:

Dog was chance to tiny bitch chance to ‘bell ?’

Did you have the pups from Leicester way out tiny black whippet bitch , lad was on here as ruby/jet if guy told me it was raining I'd stick me head out window and check , was mwnt to of been a bull whippet grey but when got there was like a full whippet bitch , the pups out that turned out pretty decent tho , a lad who used come on her from down south way j1989 something like that had a black bitch which was handy dog , I had pup out chance but lost him on a deer .chance didn't have saluki in him that was his half sister who had saluki in it mate 

Edited by Elchapo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Is chance the dog x38 I think he was called used to breed them black water things? ?

I think he was mate. Can't remember what he's out of or if he was any good. Seen him at a show about 12 years ago.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is chance the dog x38 I think he was called used to breed them black water things? ?

That's him the black water thing was a private joke that people who new chances owner new then people jumped on it so he had a t-shirt made with Blackwater on ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

I think he was mate. Can't remember what he's out of or if he was any good. Seen him at a show about 12 years ago.

Chance was out of a son of pie breed in Manchester/ Wigan way 38th 58th bull grey 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Chance was out of a son of pie breed in Manchester/ Wigan way 38th 58th bull grey 

I think Busher knew what he was out of and it has come up on here but i can't remember.

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can’t mind the T-shirt or nowt haha just he bred a few litter an used that dog as stud, used it on a tumbler looking type, that was actually collie whip grey I think, we had a few pups off him, one was pure shite, one had flattest feet I ever saw on anything with a pulse an the other wa a a half decent ferreting dog but by fcuk was it delicate, it had paper skin an was a mass of staple an stitch scars by time it was 3 year old an snapped it’s tail on atleast 3 occasions I can think of, I wa ask glad I never took one ? looked like husky’s aswell with the coat they had ??

I had one out same litter blue rough coated dog was OK on teeth good on edible ,lost it on a deer , his feet and coat were fine but suppose each pup is different,  he was no out and out teeth dog but don't think they were bred for that 

15 hours ago, awen said:

Dog was chance to tiny bitch chance to ‘bell ?’

Was you dog a red dog out chance and tiny and the blue bitch out chance and bell , tiny had 1/8th of saluki in her wich is chance half sister she had 1/8th saluki in her 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Was you dog a red dog out chance and tiny and the blue bitch out chance and bell , tiny had 1/8th of saluki in her wich is chance half sister she had 1/8th saluki in her 

1/8th saluki in a bull x is that ? 

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

1/8th saluki in a bull x is that ? 

Apparently so , I didn't own them just no that lad who did and that's how he said she was bred she was half sister to chance 

When it comes to % anything over 5/8im lost 

Chance only whent to 3 bitches 

Tiny 

Bell 

And ruby/jet bull whippet , 

Tiny was chance half sister wich had 1/8th saluki in her and died of heart attack 

Think awen had red dogs out of chance and his half sister Tiny wich where the saluki come from and a blue bitch out of chance to bell 

Black dog chance 

Black and white dog is ty (Tiny sister) 

Pictures posted with permission of owner 

IMG-20210809-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210809-WA0001.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1