after having a 26" remington pump and liking that a lot i have just got a mossberg 24" pump for clays.just to enjoy it as i have got bored with the o/u.just like to feel i am doing something to hit the targets.got it on monday and had my first go on thursday and hit 29 ex 50 so not great.today i had another go and got 38 ex 50 so things are looking up.lots of fun to shoot and with no choke there are no options to fiddle with them.hitting most of them well including some at 40y.had a few problems with the action,not rough enough with it but that only happened a couple of times.usually i did not cycle it far enough to load the cartridge but i am getting used to it.just goes to show you do not need a 3k+ o/u.

top one is the rem with fab defense pistol grip and stock.the new one is a mossberg persuader.shit name i know but it is real fast handling and does the job.not too keen on the heat shield but just putting the carts through it at the moment to get a feel for it.

3 hours ago, .357shooter said:

top one is the rem with fab defense pistol grip and stock.the new one is a mossberg persuader.shit name i know but it is real fast handling and does the job.not too keen on the heat shield but just putting the carts through it at the moment to get a feel for it.

I think it could to “persuade” if required ?