youre job

Hi lets all see what day jobs or night jobs people have and if you could change it for another what would it be :thumbs: I will start

I work at a scrap yard not the best job in the world but its a good laugh if i was to change it i would be a machine driver sit on my arse all day :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lets all see what day jobs or night jobs people have and if you could change it for another what would it be :thumbs: I will start

I work at a scrap yard not the best job in the world but its a good laugh if i was to change it i would be a machine driver sit on my arse all day :D

im a dirty road dog do anything from ground work to tarmacin to traffic lights jack of all trades master of none :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: would love a job that starts at 1 and finnished at2 with a hours lunch :blink::boogie::drink::laugh::bye:

well iam a farmer , lots of hard work long hours and shit everywhere :D but i love it fresh air all day long outside most of the time :thumbs: , but if i had too change i would like to be a gamekeeper or a pest controller

or if my lotto ticket ever comes good il be hunting every day, in a differant country :drink:

Guest davieboy

i am squaddie and am currently training recruits i love the job but i would change if i had any where to go!!!!!!!

Would ideally like to be a Primary School teacher short days and long holidays !!!!

Or just a big fat lottery win so i could by lots of land some where and a quad bike. :clapper:

Guest buster321c

I make and fit windows doors and conservatories , do curtain walling and general glazing , would love a job out doors , alone allday in the country away from the concrete jungle , i hate it !!!

Construction Contracts Manager, sat behind a desk at least x2 days a week the other x3 up and down the country from Hereford to Carlisle visiting sites and taking loads of slaver from contractors, jobs ok just would like some more time off to enjoy the great outdoor life lamping, shooting and fishing.

im a dirty road dog do anything from ground work to tarmacin to traffic lights jack of all trades master of none :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: would love a job that starts at 1 and finnished at2 with a hours lunch :blink::boogie::drink::laugh::bye:

tarmacing you havin a laugh the only tarmacking youve done is diggin a terrier fom under a road you being a full time pest controler and all unless youve packed in your job as well.