Saluki's and their crosses.

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Magoo, I do indeed think you are a bit of a clown.  Hitherto,  I thought you were ok ish, but just sometimes on the wind up.

But nope, you are just another clown.  ? ?

?bite from you and sheepy ? 

he has a sense a humour though mate and does plenty 

your calling me a clown when nothing you’ve ever owned would be kept longer than a week ? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

In an ideal world I’d say it would be best to have a pup turning 14-15 months at the start of the season then be able to run them all the way through, so a pup born July time ideal 

just how the pup will be fens 

plus will know all about cover using its nose jumping and be able to use its mouth 

all things it will need come september 

for a clown  must a fluked that aye ? 

Magoo, you must be thinking if all those young pups/dogs which you tried at 8/9 months old, would've been FAR more succsesful if you'd tried them at 15/16 months old, you absolute MUPPET, don't give a f**k who 'mentored' you in your early years lol.

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?bite from you and sheepy ? 

he has a sense a humour though mate and does plenty 

your calling me a clown when nothing you’ve ever owned would be kept longer than a week ? 

I think I was agreeing with you ? I’ve had pups pre ban catch deer on walks before I’ve thought they were old enough to start running a few rabbits on the lamp. Best bull x I had I planned to start about 18 months and she mullered the first fox she saw at just shy of 12 dead of winter. Dog here now is 18 months and ain’t even cocking his leg. All dogs are different.

The time of year born thing is an interesting one to. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

All animals and all quarry are different and there are few to no rules when starting or bringing on pups. I’ve two here now, one who is a slow starter and is still not really very mature at 18 months and you can see in its hunting and how it carries itself and runs. The other is about 9 months, and is a totally different animal, which self entered at 7.5 months and is a born predator. 

But you wouldn't enter the 9 month old to hares.  Mooching about, in case they knocked an adult up or not!

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Magoo, you must be thinking if all those young pups/dogs which you tried at 8/9 months old, would've been FAR more succsesful if you'd tried them at 15/16 months old, you absolute MUPPET, don't give a f**k who 'mentored' you in your early years lol.

theres knowledge in this thread even in this last page shaark your just to dumb to relise ill give you a clue sheepchaser talked about a dog 18 month then one 9 month thats a pure predator the pure predators are the keepers there born with it 

more successful lol ive always do half descent shaark stop something most times out lol 

metored me in my early years lol? i seen with me eyes mate not from what i read lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I think I was agreeing with you ? I’ve had pups pre ban catch deer on walks before I’ve thought they were old enough to start running a few rabbits on the lamp. Best bull x I had I planned to start about 18 months and she mullered the first fox she saw at just shy of 12 dead of winter. Dog here now is 18 months and ain’t even cocking his leg. All dogs are different.

The time of year born thing is an interesting one to. 

i was meaning the grass you up post lol?got a bite didnt it ??

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

theres knowledge in this thread even in this last page shaark your just to dumb to relise ill give you a clue sheepchaser talked about a dog 18 month then one 9 month thats a pure predator the pure predators are the keepers there born with it 

more successful lol ive always do half descent shaark stop something most times out lol 

metored me in my early years lol? i seen with me eyes mate not from what i read lol

Listen, STUPID, I've had dogs which have caught deer before they've caught a rabbit, ......... never mind lol ??

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Listen up, STUPID, you are one of these people that will NEVER LEARN!!  Lol

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But you wouldn't enter the 9 month old to hares.  Mooching about, in case they knocked an adult up or not!

To be fair I steer clear of hares and big fields with the young dogs. And any other game which will involve them getting towed around and disheartened. But then I dont keep coursing dogs.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Listen up, STUPID, you are one of these people that will NEVER LEARN!!  Lol

never learn what lol 

i tell you what i have learned a dog chasing about other dogs from 10 week out jumping dykes in woods getting stuff up using its nose from 6 month is it a miles better place come 18 month then one walked on a lead a babyed mate

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1