Trainability

Most trainable lurcher/cross  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most trainable/biddable lurcher cross out of the options below

• lurcher to lurcher
    • whippet x greyhound
    • (collie, kelpie, cattle dog) x greyhound
    • bull x greyhound
    • saluki x greyhound
    • purebreeds

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Atleast it's not in English so can't be used in a court against him ?

Faacking hell mate it’s hunting life half on here a lying lol 

I worry more about rural crime officer mate lol you keep worrying about ligament damage and injury in your runner from jumping ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same as most veteran lurcher enthusiasts,..I've enjoyed walking out with many different running dog hybrids? Loved them all and had success,.. and of course,..failures with them all..? AS fo

Some time back I watched a lads lurcher bitch jump over a sheep fence chasing a rabbit, the rabbit came back through and the bitch jumped back over this went on over a distance up the fence she did na

Tried calling my whippet of one or two risky chases, heart in my mouth sometimes, and eyes closed but she survived , only to succumb to cushings , cracking worker lived for work and so i put work in f

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Truth is the shite you chat in here would tell me our paths will never cross as I’ll try me hardest to stay clear ?

An who I am an what I do is no big secret ffs, I been here years an lots been here aswell, just cos you won’t don’t mean I’m lying ? besides that I’m happy with mine, happy with what j do, so you craic on, but to think your the only fcuker doing anything, well that proves yours as mad as the shite you chat ? 

We all fecking mad on here ain’t we or didn’t I get the memo

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Truth is the shite you chat in here would tell me our paths will never cross as I’ll try me hardest to stay clear ?

An who I am an what I do is no big secret ffs, I been here years an lots been here aswell, just cos you won’t don’t mean I’m lying ? besides that I’m happy with mine, happy with what j do, so you craic on, but to think your the only fcuker doing anything, well that proves yours as mad as the shite you chat ? 

I don’t think your lying mate seen had descent runners ?? I just know for a fact there’s quality coursing bred is what I’m saying I no I’m not talking shite ?? 

day out just be laughs plenty a runs mate no bother from farmers etc fair slips you’d see I’m not on here talking shite just truth and having a craic ?? 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Deffo decent coursing bred animals, at coursing ??

? but what’s the other things lol 10 rabbits 

you think me dog can’t run 10 lol and stop  most ? ? 

the red ? the dogs 26” about  27 kg be similar to terrier on a rat ? 

the other 2 are like you said for coursing and there quality so were was I lying talking shite ?  ?? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't get why you feel you need to prove anything 

most people in the hunting game feel they need to prove that there good dog men/women or that they got a good dog in there hands...the difference is when you know your handy with dogs getting them to do your bidding an the dogs doing your bidding there’s nothing left to prove to no one because your content it becomes just normal to you at the same time you don’t feel the need to tell people my dogs better than yours or this cross is better than yours  or feel the need to grade there dogs for them. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? but what’s the other things lol 10 rabbits 

you think me dog can’t run 10 lol and stop  most ? ? 

the red ? the dogs 26” about  27 kg be similar to terrier on a rat ? 

the other 2 are like you said for coursing and there quality so were was I lying talking shite ?  ?? 

No one said you were but it sounds like you wanna hang yourself 

1 minute ago, poxon said:

most people in the hunting game feel they need to prove that there good dog men/women or that they got a good dog in there hands...the difference is when you know your handy with dogs getting them to do your bidding an the dogs doing your bidding there’s nothing left to prove to no one because your content it becomes just normal to you at the same time you don’t feel the need to tell people my dogs better than yours or this cross is better than yours  or feel the need to grade there dogs for them. 

No i get that, been there and got a wardrobe full from it. I was being specific to mC HULL, whats he got to prove to strangers on the Web 

• Like 1