Trainability

Most trainable lurcher/cross  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most trainable/biddable lurcher cross out of the options below

• lurcher to lurcher
    • whippet x greyhound
    • (collie, kelpie, cattle dog) x greyhound
    • bull x greyhound
    • saluki x greyhound
    • purebreeds

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You think your the only fcuker with coursing types ???? 

away with you ye kennel blind buffoon, you ain’t got anything no but else that day walks ain’t got ? an let’s just say even the best of them was found wanting them out to work on the lamp an stuff, that’s why they added them to bullx instead of using the super dooper extra driven sulkuki’s you use? 

Lol loads coursing type good dogs lol

you think my dog be left wanting on the lamp you are barmy ? ?? 

no one with a coursing types would go to a bull cross lol lampers with bullx collies went to coursing dogs who was the ones wanting lol 

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same as most veteran lurcher enthusiasts,..I've enjoyed walking out with many different running dog hybrids? Loved them all and had success,.. and of course,..failures with them all..? AS fo

Some time back I watched a lads lurcher bitch jump over a sheep fence chasing a rabbit, the rabbit came back through and the bitch jumped back over this went on over a distance up the fence she did na

Tried calling my whippet of one or two risky chases, heart in my mouth sometimes, and eyes closed but she survived , only to succumb to cushings , cracking worker lived for work and so i put work in f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

A few yeah not all of em yip. Normally beddyxs which are a silent terrier... Go figure. 

Difference between teeth and fighting other dogs mC and I've never seen a collie stalk like a collie on its belly 

I have mate stalk belly rabbit hare out seat ?? 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv saw dogs of Khan jihad do same on lamp an bullx do same on rabbits, it’s down to using the dig too much an dog thinking or dog being unfit or injured, fcuk you need out more ??

I need to get out more lol ? can you enlighten me why put saluki or coursing dog to a lamper doesn’t need out ? ?? 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lampers tried the golden sulkuki’s an they were found wanting other wise they would be getting used you nutter? your kennel blind an know it all , so I’m out ??

Salukis and coursing bred do get used lol nutter ?? 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think the whippet adds more yappyness to lurcher than any terrier, in fact iv never saw a grey x terrier yap? But that’s a diff convo 

Iv alway been under the impression an over faced dog yaps out of frustration; too many runs or giving to much lead and then you having a habit that you probably won't break e

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You don’t stock break ?

I didn’t because I didn’t need to there was no stock for miles around all large arible for miles around an no gates I went for years without stock breaking any dogs an we’ve had some good catch dogs ?? I do now but not intentionally really stock break I’m just among stock we’re ive moved to an were I lamp through stock now the bitch I’m running now is stock broke but it’s more stock broke without me knowing I’ve stock broke her if that makes sense my white bitch I got rid of was never stock broke just never showed no interest her only interest was catching rabbits through stock she didn’t see stock till two yrs old an her mother didn’t see stock till about 4 maybe 5 yrs old just no interest in stock worrying 

• Like 1

Cos the lads who lamp heard the same bullshit you spout, can do anytbing, never be found wanting an they got some the best an tried them, they were piss poor but looked like they could offer summat, stamina, so they were crossed with lamping dogs, an let’s just say some say they helped an some don’t but they ain’t the perfect dogs your making out??other wise we would al have em ?‍♂️ ?

Perfect for me mate Lol fast good mouth good wind what’s not to like putting one to a lamper is going to result in scatterbreds mate ?? Some will be good some shite 

even coursing breds some shite some don’t make grade ?? 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I been out with famous coursing dogs who were off slip whilst my dog was running rabbits on lamp an the guy took pics ????? real nice dog, nobody can deny it could graft, but don’t talk piss mchull about your super driven coursing dogs that couldn’t be stopped by you or any amount of graft ??

Lol you think I can call dog off lol a good un do 3 before you can get it lol over ten mins a running still scanning your kelpie be tail tucked later down  yelping after first lol

wait till December we run 2 big rabs 2 bambi then when dark 10 rabbits and find a fox to shoot retrieve see what still scanning walking back legs ?  ?? 

• Haha 1

Your some guy ?

Lol I’ve done rabbit hare deer fox all in day when still at school with a bitza on foot  ?

I’ll run that December no bother mate don’t bring a dog just pop for day you might be surprised what gets stopped you never know ? ?? 

Okay aye whatever pal, your the man ?

The man that a lot a running ? Lol I could get lad there same time different dog run same not anything out the ordinary is it ? Or is it ? 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You tell us, you’ve told us everything else ffs?‍♂️?

You said you know collie crosses more driven I’m taking the piss talking shite lol we’re i run I know they are more driven then out you was talking kelpie collie I’ll even prove it no money or out just friendly walk out bring dog or don’t mate I’m not lying ? ?? 

Edited by mC HULL