Pet hates.

17 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

as stated before 90% of drivers are now assholes.will not indicate will pull out on you,will not give way,can not use roundabouts,run red lights,expect you do give way when you have right of way,basically will do everything they can to piss you off.parking is now a free for all.funnily enough when some asshole drives straight at you on the wrong side of the road and you do the same it does not go down very well.great one is at junctions people now stop in the middle of the road and because of this you can not turn left ffs.another great habit is swinging out onto the wrong side of the road to pull into a driveway ffs.speed limits are also optional most do 40mph everwhere.

WWwoooooow.......slow down chill out.....

you forgot "the professional driver"......dressed in pastel colours......flat cap.....pencil tash ..leather driving gloves........

AND FECKIN GOD GIVEN RIGHT THEY OWN THE WHOLE BLEEDIN ROAD:big_boss:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

People that wish children happy birthday on fb that are young and don't have social media, normally with some big soppy article written to the child that will never see it

Oh and pets, no-one gives a f**k that chanel is 2 you f***ing melt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

People that wish children happy birthday on fb that are young and don't have social media, normally with some big soppy article written to the child that will never see it

Oh and pets, no-one gives a f**k that chanel is 2 you f***ing melt 

Or…….

”Happy heavenly birthday” to some dead relatives along with some badly written account of how much of a “hole they have left in your heart”

Bore off you attention seeking c**ts !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Or…….

”Happy heavenly birthday” to some dead relatives along with some badly written account of how much of a “hole they have left in your heart”

Bore off you attention seeking c**ts !

Forgot that one 🤣 

My daughters birthday today, my cousins dogs birthday and my Nan's anniversary; me amd misses have put f**k all on social because she's 7 and will not see it but my newsfeed is full of photos of my dead nan and this bulldog that should be dead 😴

1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Op Snap, where the police want people to send in dash cam videos of others doing dodgy overtaking or whatever 

Driving standards have gone down the toilet in this country I see it every day but I aint abouit to start grassing folk up for it, I just hope they'll crash and be in agony for life

• Haha 2

I might have moaned about this before but here goes…

c**ts whose dogs or cats have been run over then there’s a massive response on face ache and stupid stupid really stupid people start saying it’s gone over the rainbow bridge with little rainbow emojis what the f**k is this rainbow bridge it makes me cringe….

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I might have moaned about this before but here goes…

c**ts whose dogs or cats have been run over then there’s a massive response on face ache and stupid stupid really stupid people start saying it’s gone over the rainbow bridge with little rainbow emojis what the f**k is this rainbow bridge it makes me cringe….

You're a heartless bastid 😂

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

His missing the choo choos ! 

I was but Mrs Flattop has made sure I’ve been well and truly occupied I haven’t stopped, I need to get back to my office for a break lol.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I was but Mrs Flattop has made sure I’ve been well and truly occupied I haven’t stopped, I need to get back to my office for a break lol.

Glad your being put to good use ! And hopefully have a lot of me time ! 

• Thanks 1